Shipping on sunday, one more question..
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shipping on sunday, one more question..

So im gonna be at parris island during halloween, do we atleast get to trick or treat?

I know this is a joke, but in all seriousness: no they won't. They may give you one of their "treats", though.

Ask your DI for some candy

Ill ask my DI on halloween if i can dress up and trick or treat.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Better yet, don't even ask. Just dress up and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Griffith View Post
    Ill ask my DI on halloween if i can dress up and trick or treat.
    In fact? On October 31st, why not just storm up to the nearest PIDI you see and demand he send you home for that one day, and guarantee that you'll be good to go once you've trick or treated, just make sure you end your request with an "Or else". If he says no? Strip down to your skivvies and run around with your M16 screaming the Rifle Creed. Better yet? Just show up at Parris Island dressed as the killer from Scream...that'll guarantee your a5s is home for halloween.

-_-

Lol Funny Thread. Im going to be there for Halloween, Thanksgiving, my twenty first birthday, Christmas and New Years... O and the Marine Corps birthday. Should be some fun stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by BassPro0007 View Post
    Lol Funny Thread. Im going to be there for Halloween, Thanksgiving, my twenty first birthday, Christmas and New Years... O and the Marine Corps birthday. Should be some fun stuff!
    I'll be there for Christmas and New Years, as well. My boy who's in the Army actually got the choice to come HOME on Christmas from Basic Training if he desired. smh. Army. -_-

21? They'll probably make you do 21 sets of 21 reps of everything just to phuck with you.

Quote Originally Posted by BassPro0007 View Post
    You and me both!

Quote Originally Posted by ScarSniper View Post
    My boy who's in the Army actually got the choice to come HOME on Christmas from Basic Training if he desired. smh. Army. -_-

21? They'll probably make you do 21 sets of 21 reps of everything just to phuck with you.
    Lol, not surprised, i heard recruits can now call home from basic training and their DI's are now only allowed to yell only when necessary.

As for the Holloween thing, why dont you teepee the mess hall or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ScarSniper View Post
    I'll be there for Christmas and New Years, as well. My boy who's in the Army actually got the choice to come HOME on Christmas from Basic Training if he desired. smh. Army. -_-

yeah army comes home for two weeks if they choose in basic training for what is called Christmas Exodus....."Be all that you can be"..........

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The Only thing you can count on for holidays is special food in the messhall. I have heard of a couple of hours free time for Christmas, but don't count on it. You're all gonna love chow. It's 5 minutes you might not get messed with. Livin chow to chow, Sunday to Sunday.

LOVE IT.

Dustin,,, start a toga party for Halloween.

I'll be there for July 4th and thats it haha i think. June 13th is my date so yeah!

I can be known for screwing around. it will get me in some crap at bootcamp im sure

You'll get extra free time on major federal holidays. You'll get special chow too. 4th of July you'll for sure get 4 hours of free time, just like you do every Sunday. Spend it how you want, but I spent mine pressing and IPing my cammies, hydrating, working out in our makeshift gym and doing pullups. Don't be the ****bag recruit who can't even do double digit pullups. The Corps has it's 10%, we don't need more.

Thread Information