Waiver
Create Post

Thread: Waiver

Waiver

Hello Marines. I have been undergoing the process of enlistment, and it is currently at a halt.... when I was about six years old (ELEVEN years ago) I was diagnosed with ODD; therefore, MEPS disqualified me and referred me to waiver processing. Should I give up hope, or is there any chance that this will be resolved? If I got a psych re-evaluation, I can guarantee I would pass with flying colors.. I had some abuse issues with my parents back then, and that is why I was like that. It is resolved now, and I have grown up (as has everyone over the course of eleven years..).

Thanks.

If you can pass with flying colors, and that would grant you a waiver... why would you consider quitting or giving up hope? Yes paperwork blows, but how bad do you want it? Thats the question you must ask yourself.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I want it very badly, I have been waiting my whole life for this opportunity, and working my ass off to earn it (lost 20lbs this month). I KNOW I can pass with flying colors, I just don't know if MEPS will give me the chance to go and get re-evaluated. I don't know how strict the waiver procedures are; the paperwork is irrelevant to me, I just want to know if I even have a chance or not anymore given what has happened so far.

Honestly the chance is up to MEPS I believe. But if they started you on the waiver process I don't see why the reeval woulnt help. If they reffered you to it, then it should work. Don't quit, don't take no for an answer. If you've been busting your a$z like you say you have then you should be motivated to get this $h1t done. Best of luck

Thread Information