Platoon 1102
Create Post

Thread: Platoon 1102

Platoon 1102

I am looking for my fathers graduation book. He was in San Deigo CA. Entered July of 70 so would have graduated in September.Platoon #1102. His name is William (Bill) Crampton, and his brother Robert (Bob) Crampton was with him. I am looking for any photos or a graduation book. I am thankful for any help and ebay has hit around platoon 1102 just have not had a hit yet. He was in Japan as well as stationed in Cherry Point NC. Thank you again for any help. My email adress is charrycrampton@yahoo.com

I've moved this to our uniform section, perhaps you'll find some success there. Please search our site, there are several good threads about how to get platoon books.

Welcome aboard...and please complete your profile, so we can help you better.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    HEY, LEP.....how did SHE bypass security, and post in a Moderator Only Forum??

No idea on that one. Computer stuff above my level of expertise...but I'll check when I get the chance. Thanks for the heads up..

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by charrycrampton View Post
    I am looking for my fathers graduation book. He was in San Deigo CA. Entered July of 70 so would have graduated in September.Platoon #1102. His name is William (Bill) Crampton, and his brother Robert (Bob) Crampton was with him. I am looking for any photos or a graduation book. I am thankful for any help and ebay has hit around platoon 1102 just have not had a hit yet. He was in Japan as well as stationed in Cherry Point NC. Thank you again for any help. My email adress is charrycrampton@yahoo.com
    Check ********************* Go to bootcamp database,click and you will find bootcamp pix and records of San Diego. and Parris Isalnd

Thread Information