Veteran ID Cards?
Create Post

Veteran ID Cards?

I was wondering if anyone new if it would be possible to get a Veteran ID Card? I served Active Duty from 1992 - 2000, and received an honorable discharge. I was wanting to take my family to Hawaii on vacation and would love to stay at the Naval Lodge. However, I would need some sort of ID card in order to get on base and stay at the lodge. Does anyone know if there is such a thing, as I would be willing to pay for the card if it would be available.

Best Regards,
    Brian Turk

go to the VA and ask to get a veteran id card that is all

go to the VA ans ask for an veterans id card that is all you need to do they will direct you where to go

According to your profile you attended Boot Camp at Quantico.

Last time I heard, we have two Boot Camps. One in San Diego, the other in Paris Island.

I have never heard of a Veteran's I.D. Card.

You aren't eligible unless you have a retired or active duty ID card.At one time civilians could stay at these lodges on an if availible bases.

https://www.nexnet.nexweb.org/pls/nexlodge/faq_form

With a 100% service connected permanent disability card you can stay there as well as go to the commissary and px.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

!

All veterans are requierd to get their ID cards to be able to recieve services.

Quote Originally Posted by bwturk View Post
    I was wondering if anyone new if it would be possible to get a Veteran ID Card? I served Active Duty from 1992 - 2000, and received an honorable discharge. I was wanting to take my family to Hawaii on vacation and would love to stay at the Naval Lodge. However, I would need some sort of ID card in order to get on base and stay at the lodge. Does anyone know if there is such a thing, as I would be willing to pay for the card if it would be available.

Best Regards,
    Brian Turk

Thread Information