Who Are You!
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Are You!

Question Who Are You!

Ok, so in an attempt to better get to know each other... Tell me about your pets, favorite band, where you want to be in twenty years...

To start this off... I like Heavy metal (new age stuff not pre-95), I have a Bernese Mountain Dog AKC registered. I drive a CHEVY Silverado crew cab 2007 Classic...

Let's make this like an eHarmony ad minus the trying to find a partner part and chemistry match.

No not really. Just attempting at actually Get to know some of the people who actually respond here, instead of just bumping into them in a random article.

If it is a bad Idea, do not post. it will dissipate after a week or so with no responses.

Nah it's cool man I was just being a smart ass. Well let's see; I'm 20, work at Lowe's, I don't really have a favorite band but if I had to choose it would be Chevelle, I drive an 89 Toyota Pickup, and in 20 years I hope to be sitting on a beach in Spain if not sooner.

Credits
    Savings
    Lets see here I work at mcdonalds, still live with my parents (until i ship), have no car, like all rock and country but disturbed is my overall favorite, and have 3 cats that annoy the fck out of me.

Hey guys, I have two huge german shepherds that are pretty badass, my recruiter totally got me hooked on the band Skillet, I drive a 01 toyota tacoma, and in 20 years hopefully i'll be close to retiring from the Corps and sitting my butt on a beach like DBrown!

Im 19, no car, from Miami but currently on a long ass vacation in California, i listen mostly House music but i have all types of music in my ipod, in 20 years imma be settled down finishing to raise my kids and about to end my time in the Corps.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I have 2 black labs, one weights in at 150 lbs. raised 3 kids. Husband of one just back from Afgan,,,, Got one grandkid here,,,one on the way. Like poker,,, Don't like liars. 59 soon,,,, things hurt. Glad I didn't die in nam, Still can't face the wall. Drunk alot, and don't really care what you think. Semper Fi, children.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    Still can't face the wall

...That is truly Deep Marine.

Oh, seeing as I forgot to answer my own question here... In twenty years I plan on (if everything goes...roughly :P) On being retired from the Corps and running my own Coffee Shop.

Last edited by Cellinheim; 08-21-10 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

In twenty years I want to retired, or in politics (fight another war entirely), pets? I have a cat but I prefer foxes, I like foxes. I don't really have a band but I do like sacred spirit, carl sagan's theme, and parody songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsnqIGFyry4

Here's my favorite song by them, I like to think of myself as very peaceful and earth friendly. And very philosophical if I do say so myself... but I do not consider myself a hippie, code pinkist, or any of that, rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguilar90 View Post
    Im 19, no car, from Miami but currently on a long ass vacation in California, i listen mostly House music but i have all types of music in my ipod, in 20 years imma be settled down finishing to raise my kids and about to end my time in the Corps.
    PM me some House artists/albums to check out, I need to build up my house collection.

I'm 18, about to turn 19. love a lot of music but mainly Metallica, ZZ Top and Led Zeppelin. From Chi-town! Actually a suburb so I'm no city boy. Hopefully, if my best dreams come true, in twenty years I hopefully will retire from the Marine Corps. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and gardening

20-years-old. Female. From Alaska. My dog actually recently passed away, he was a mixed breed. I drive a silver 2006 Toyota Corolla. Favorite band is The Dear Hunter. In twenty years, I'm not sure where I'll be or I'd like to be, really... I'll come back to that one.

Thread Information