Who Are You! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Are You!

No prob bro. im 20 and leave for boot in january cant wait. im going in as an E-2 should be getting an E-3 before i go if not then hopefully i will graduate honor grad and get promoted to E-3. im going into the reserves since active duty there was no positions open. i just got a new job instead of this old crappy one haha. 15 an hour fulltime good sh*t let me tell ya hard work tho. I plan to work my way to sergeant major and stay in for at least 20+ years prly only in the reserves tho. I would like to start a family here in the next few years with my gf we will see how that goes and i would like to become the best leader i can and serve my country. i listen to basically all kinds of music not a big fan of rock and blues is gay so gospel, country, hip hop, some rock thats me. and im a huge workout freak lol. im pretty obsessed. how did i do did i pass lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Rough Hands View Post
    20-years-old. Female. From Alaska. My dog actually recently passed away, he was a mixed breed. I drive a silver 2006 Toyota Corolla. Favorite band is The Dear Hunter. In twenty years, I'm not sure where I'll be or I'd like to be, really... I'll come back to that one.
    Omfg, I love you just because you know who The Dear Hunter is!

Quote Originally Posted by Rough Hands View Post
    My dog actually recently passed away, he was a mixed breed... In twenty years, I'm not sure where I'll be or I'd like to be, really... I'll come back to that one.
    Before I got my Bernese Mountain Dog about six weeks ago after my mixed breed passed away. The wife and I decided on a a breed after we fell in love with one we saw.

As for "twenty years," I ask this because we were encouraged to write down our goals for distance time periods in high school. We all sent ourselves letters which we received four years later... It was pretty enlightening to see the change we had in ourselves...

It also helps to establish a bridge, or map on a How to get there if we write down the steps.

Quote Originally Posted by berts78 View Post
    how did i do did i pass lol?
    LOL, sure thing man.

Quote Originally Posted by berts78 View Post
    should be getting an E-3 before i go
    Oh, one more thing, out of curiosity. How is this supposed to happen? I was under the impression that one could only obtain Lance Corporal in Boot.

Last edited by Cellinheim; 08-22-10 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Incorrect punctuation

Hey there!
    Im 19, Turning 20 in boot (Nov. 9th )
    Got a taco bell dog that can take on anyone from the ankles down, pure breed!
    I drive a 2007 Honda Fit!
    Favorite Band ~ Well I Dont Really Have One But SOUL MUSIC IS WHERE ITS @ FOR ME!
    In 20 years I hope my USMC career will still be going on! Im aiming for officer!

Quote Originally Posted by the802 View Post
    This is dumb.
    Way to be a Negative Nancy.

No, No Rough Hands. Ignore the post, I personally did not think the post warranted a response. Seeing as so many of us including a Marine did not apparently feel that way. He will feel really awkward when his Leaders are asking him funny questions like "Please fill out your profile..." Wait they already did...:P Anyhow Enough derail.

This recruit is 18 as of June 18th. I like heavy metal (almost all kinds) especially death metal. I'm actually in a death metal band and I scream in that band. I don't drive, I don't even have my license because i've been lazy about it.

I smoke black & milds because I find them classy haha :P

I'm currently 22, I will be 23 when I go to Parris Island on January 3rd (Active Duty) - better late than never is the motto I'm going with. I picked my job choices and haven't received any confirmation yet, but my first choice was aircraft mechanic.

I currently live on my own and have a 8 month old Siberian Husky and by far the most hyperactive dog I've ever had and is chipped two teeth trying to chew my steel toe boots. But I will miss her to death when I leave.

I had an 05 Chevy Cavalier that was totaled about 2 months ago, when I got the insurance payout from the woman's insurance who hit me, I put the majority of it in savings and got myself a 92' Mercury Sable for $600 that runs great.

I don't really have any favorite bands as I listen to all genres of music from Country to Rap.

20 years from now, I'll be 42 and hopefully married w/ kids and a good job in some kind of aviation related field of work.

Sorry to hear about your car tBlake. My Bernese Mountain Dog will be 16 weeks this wed.

I'm 21, shipping out to Parris Island on December 13th as an Active Duty 03. I've been wanting to be a U.S. Marine for a while, and now I've got the chance...I live in Brooklyn, N.Y. I'm into all kinds of music, as long as it has a groove, a melody and a meaning..from Tupac to John Mayer, doesn't matter, long as it can activate my imagination. To tblake87...I used to have a Siberian Husky as well, named him Silverhaven, he was all white with blue eyes..a puppy, so you know, he kind of looked like a fox..used to get so much attention from the ladies with him!! But my family moved to an apartment which didn't accept pets so I gave him to my cousin. Sucks. You're right though, they are hyper as hell, but then again, they're sled dogs, and I live in the city. Anyway, 20 years? Well, if I earn the title, I hope to be retiring from the Marines by then (maybe do a few more years) and have a family (wife, 4 kids, a dog or 2, decent house that i'd like to be able to say i've worked for) and maybe open up a restaurant/pub because to me cooking is one of the few things in life that give me complete peace of mind and everyone wants to just kick back with a nice cold one after a day of elbow-grease and sh!t-taking! lol

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    17, in a band, set to graduate boot before my class graduates high school. Two dogs; corgie and black lab. I have 3 horses that i probably don't ride enough. I go to school and work full time. One of my favorite hobbies is building furniture out of bone, antler, and riverwood; which I usually woodburn designs into.

Also, the Smashing Pumpkins kick ass.

Kool I also build furniture... I mostly use Poplar wood and Red Cedar...

Thread Information