"Kiss" USO performance
Create Post

"Kiss" USO performance

No matter what your opinion of Gene Simmons and Kiss they, sans makeup, know how to motivate.

This was filmed in Iraq at a USO tour of a US Marine Base.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=5MtdIO23MKM

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAINWILLIAM View Post
    No matter what your opinion of Gene Simmons and Kiss they, sans makeup, know how to motivate.

This was filmed in Iraq at a USO tour of a US Marine Base.

Not filmed in Iraq! This was Filmed at the base theater on Pendleton! Since when would we take Dress Blues into Combat? lol I saw this episode on "Family Jewels". He and his daughter Sophia did a tour of the base and Gysgt. Baxter that was in 7th ESB ran them both around the 53 area pool like recruits.

Quote Originally Posted by Komenko View Post
    Not filmed in Iraq! This was Filmed at the base theater on Pendleton! Since when would we take Dress Blues into Combat? lol I saw this episode on "Family Jewels". He and his daughter Sophia did a tour of the base and Gysgt. Baxter that was in 7th ESB ran them both around the 53 area pool like recruits.

Sorry about the error, I don't watch "reality TV" crap and apparently the Gunny who sent it to me was in error (and you know Gunny's may not always be right, but they are never wrong).

You have to concede they (Kiss) know how to rouse the "Rabble" though.

Semper Fi

Oh, and I would pack my Blues for any trip, but they would stay in the Seabag in the outlands.

lol its ok. but i wouldn't pack my blues to the desert of Iraq lol. they would come back tan!

That was pretty cool.
    When they got to Our Hymn the hairs on my arms went to attention.

Thread Information