Never Believe it
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Never Believe it

Well it is deployment number two for me and it is the second time that my deployment has changed dramatically within 2 months of leaving. Last time we trained for Iraq and went to Afghanistan.

This time our MEU is going to consist of heading off to Pakistan to help in the relief efforts and we will be leaving significantly earlier than expected.

Its another day for me in the Marine Corps and I am ready to take on yet another, what could be, significant challenge for the Marines of 3/8. I hope that you all keep us in your prayers, and stay informed of the situation in Pakistan. Keep doing what you do and we'll keep doing what we do. I thank you all again for your support and I'll be leaving soon.

Without expectations, without reservations, and filed with motivation
    Cpl Woodall

It always changes...I was told I had two months before this last pump...and two days after I was given that "two month" heads up we got told that we were leaving in 3 days. And away we went.

Keep your head and your azz down and your eyes open will take care of the prayers.

kinda where i am at right now Covery lol

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Stay safe, Woody. We'll be praying for you and the rest of 3/8.

Don't worry, I'll keep Waikiki looking good for you guys. You fight the Taliban, I will take care of the Hulaban and Pele the goddess of the Volcano.

Woody...you're on our list brother. Do that thing you do and we look forward to your tall tales when you return. Semper Fi Marine. God's speed.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    get some and good luck Cpl.

Good luck and hang tough Woody.
    You are all in our prayers and we know that you all will do an
    outstanding job.
    I just want to go with ya.

Semper Fi.

gl, and stay safe.

S/F!! Woody

People look at you funny, when you practise ducking, but to hell with them, duck anyway. Give 'em hell Brother, and PRACTISE KEN

Stay safe bro and hit those *****es where they live.

Ironically, we're fighting a war in two countries and yet your going to help the country where Osama bin Laden actually is!

Good Luck Semper Fi Brother.
    What Company? Iwas In H$s And Lima Companies 85-90

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Good Luck Bugs, see you got your good cookie congrats brother

Thread Information