Moderators - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moderators

Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen...in no way, shape or form was their any disrespect intended. The titles actually say Non-NCO "MEMBER" and not Non-NCO "MARINE". Rank and status is not important here. It does not matter if you were a Private or if you were the Commandant. If you stood on those yellow footprints and walked that parade deck then this is a home for you. The idea of getting promoted when you reach a certain number of posts is an incentive for people to open up and express their thoughts and to muster with other Marines. However I do understand how some may take offense. With that said I am all ears for any suggestions you may have for "User Titles". You can PM or Email me. Currently you get promoted at 30, 75, 125, 200 and 300 posts. I will be posting a FAQ about user titles once we get this squared away.

As for the moderators...yes there are more moderators than we had before. However these moderators can concentrate on 1 or 2 specific forums whereas our moderators before had to go through each forum. In addition I tried to place moderators within a forum that have something to offer to that particular forum. Many people on this website have much to offer. That is what this website is about, Marines helping Marines.

Semper Fi,

Jerry

TY 4 the Heads-Up Marine.. I will adapt

You guys are doing well, shaffer.

Just giving ya some crap. Remember to keep it simple for cyber idiots like me!( and the grunts ) LOL

Credits
    Savings

Just so everyone

knows, you can change the title under your name if you don't like it, just as I have.

Not so quick

Actually members do not have the ability to change their "Titles".

Gary, you have that access because you are a moderator. (Now everyone is going to want to be a moderator )

wrbones, I know you mean well old salt and I don't take to much personal. Don't feel bad...Sometimes I too have to pull rock of an ID card from my left breast pocket.

Semper Fi,

Jerry

Credits
    Savings

Jerry

thank you for clarifing that point, sorry folks I had the wrong scuttle butt.

Arty101
    Guest Free Member

Cool Yeah, but...

...Why can't I go back to being "0811(oh-eight-rock-rock)." I'm just a simple Marine: Gun Bunny, Cannon Cocker, Gun Rock; no more, no less.

Arty101
    Guest Free Member

Post Is it possible...

... to Request Mast?

Wink

Copy that Arty....Mast is hereby scheduled for... February 30, 2003.

SF bro!

Jerry

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Ahhhhh. The good ole days... Just had to dig this one up

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    How come some Marines are called " guests " and " Leatherneck " AND " Devil Dog For Life ?
    What's the story with the differant colors ?

How do we get that custom stuff also ?

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Good questions, Jimmy, but a very long story, unfortunately.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Those are the ones dat' got perma left....and da' ones dat' sucked azz!You can't be perma banned if they don't delete your file!

Thread Information