Moderators
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moderators

Moderators

I've come to the conclusion: either everyone is now a moderator, or the moderators are the only ones who post.

btw
    who'se gonna moderate the moderators LOL (yes LL and Cas, thats directed to you two)

Cool MODERATORS POSTING!!!!!!

Since our home is only a few days old, this Moderator feels that by posting we can get all members involved in the forums. We try to post topics that everyone will enjoy reading and add their comments to.

We are moderatoring each other, but we have the Big Boss watching us, was told we will have to do pushups, etc if we misbehave LOL

Sempers,

Roger

ROGER THAT NON FRIGGIN NCO WTF ??
    Semper Fi, Marine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arty101
    Guest Free Member

I've got to agree with...

...USMC0311. I earned the chevrons and blood stripe. It just kinda' goes against the grain, being labled "non-nco." Maybe a brother or sister with the power that be, changed mine to reflect my MOS? I had changed mine to read, "0811(Oh-Eight, Rock-Rock)."

Last edited by Arty101; 06-22-02 at 06:57 PM.

Cool Posting!!!!!!!

Arty and Joe, you just have to start making more posts..........
    The more posts you make, you get promoted to another level and etc.............

We here at leatherneck want you Marines to enjoy your New Home and get involved with it. The forums are there for you to use them................

Sempers,

Roger

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Post Memebrship Titles

Before everyone gets upset, let's all take a deep breath.

The titles are temporary! As Roger indicated, the more posting you do, the closer you are to earning your next promotion. It is a type of incentive to get involved here. Hey, I'm not going to be *****in' when people make SNCO and never wore the chevrons.

Believe me, these titles are better than some that were tested like "shower shoe, "boot," "recruit" or "dumb ass." No wait, that last one was only a title we gave to my favorite female moderator.

We all know what rank you held. You can choose the chevron for your name in your profile and that says it all. These other titles just give an indication of how active you are on this site. So, step back and look at it from that angle.

I know you will find some great threads in the forums that are begging for you to post. Snap to it!

Sixguns

LadyLeatherneck
    Guest Free Member

Post SOM

btw
    who'se gonna moderate the moderators LOL (yes LL and Cas, thats directed to you two)
    What are you talking about?!!! Cas and I are true model
    citizens!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Arrow Not exactly

You two are citizens, but not models. Unless of course you are ready for that photo shoot that SOM was asking about earlier.

Sixguns

Active???? same same fullOcrap..Lotta one liner Bull on forums..Like a chat room WTF..get promoted cause U a goofey #&...well U get my Drift...It ain't my house so I guess if I'm gonna play I gotta comply with the RULES

Pull Up and Squat..Welcome 2 Tot Lot!!!

P.S. Maggot would B better than non-NCO and any officer ranks..I still have my Pride Marines !!!

Arty101
    Guest Free Member

Red face I still gotta...

... agree with USMC0311.

Drifter made a point of explaining the rules, and 0311 made the point of showing that if we're here, we gotta follow these rules. Doesn't mean we gotta like 'em. I probably would prefer Jr. Member over Non-NCO, Maggot....well...not sure about maggot. I'm still not some swingin' d*!@ back on the block doin' the ditty bop.

Hey, maybe if we keep complaining about this issue we'll get promoted?

Talking Blah,blah, blah....blahblahblahblah

I prefer maggot myself, but what do I know? LMAO Let's see. Ya got Drifter, shaffer, CAS, LL Sixguns, and I don't know how many more on a committee...What'd ya want? Logic and rational thought? LMAO Where's the camel, anyway? I saw you guys get the specs for the horse! Come on, fess up. Where's the camel?

Camel, I found the camel!!!!! wrbones

Gosh Darn, just found out camels, like to spit.....

Committee meeting

Question; How can you tell which camels are females and which are males..? LMAO

Last edited by Sparrowhawk; 06-23-02 at 11:51 AM.

Moderator?

Moderator?

Moderator?

Heck I've always thought of myself as a right wing conservative.

Way to the right of Rush Limbaugh and just a little to the left of "GOD", on account he's a bit passionate at times...LOL

Appreciate the honesty Sparrowhawk.

I knew there was a camel involved somewhere! LOL

Thread Information