Terminal Lance - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Terminal Lance

Great work. Haven't laughed that hard in a while

I love TL and I really feel for the Marines stuck in that 0351. That's an issue that really needs to be adressed.

Favorites so far are the "Chucks Don't Lie", the wallet in the sock, and the dick on the SSgt's forehead one.

I love it, I send people who ask me questions about how Marine Corps life is to your site cause your nail it every time!

Thank you everyone for the kind words. Does anyone have any suggestions for Terminal Lance?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The sketches are great!

Getting up at 0400 to draw your rifle and other crap then sitting on the parade deck eating a bag nasty and waiting for the trucks that finally get there at 10:00 .... the S-4 chief comes out and hustles you around like you are in a freakin hurry all the sudden. Then you ride a total of 5 miles and get off the trucks and go dig a muddy hole and sit in it all day.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I have to add ... I was on bag nasty detail a couple times .... tell the cook we are out of bologna .... well then just butter a couple slices of bread and make it look like a sandwich. This apple looks like the worms ate the best part ... screw it toss it in the bag. Then you throw in an egg that has only been boiled for 4 hours and part of the shell has burnt spots on it. Last but not least a half pint of sour milk. Then when you get it it looks like a tank ran over it. Ummmmm yummy LOL

when your stuck at lance for 4 years when an S-4 ****head picks up Cpl less than 12 months being inyour unit.

or that ****bird who gets meritorious promotion nobody likes...lol

I love the comics. When I first saw them, I called my wife into the room to point out some of the ones I've thought out-loud in the past (like #48 Airport Soldier Envy or #43 Really, No One Does). I like the forum, too, but haven't had much time to lurk there.

Thread Information