Drill Instructor at MCRD SD
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Drill Instructor at MCRD SD

I was just wondering if any Marine knew the Drill Instructor at MCRD SD who has the blue sleeves- the tattoo's. I remember seeing him when I was there but never knew his name(just curious for when I go back). Also if any Marine knows if Drill Instructor Sgt Stricker is still there in PCP. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Gerry

Quote Originally Posted by agerry View Post
    I was just wondering if any Marine knew the Drill Instructor at MCRD SD who has the blue sleeves- the tattoo's. I remember seeing him when I was there but never knew his name(just curious for when I go back). Also if any Marine knows if Drill Instructor Sgt Stricker is still there in PCP. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Gerry

Did you get the boot from boot? I'm assuming thats the case since your asking about a DI in PCP

You do not really think that you are going to get an answer do you Viper1833?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    You do not really think that you are going to get an answer do you Viper1833?

I was hoping Gunny

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Viper? Viper? That almost rings a bell..........

I thought that the bell only rings when it is your turn to buy Sparkie. I guess that is what I get for thinking.

Credits
    Savings
    Yes I will give you the answer. Im pretty ****ed about the situation but I don't care about telling Marines, whether your going to call me a wannabe or a pussy I don't really give a S**t. My CO stopped me during a PFT run because I have club foot, cuz it looks different and he assumed wrong, told me to go to medical and some cocky med officer (NAVY) said I should have been DQed at the meps in AZ. But I got a waiver...so he disregarded what I said and put me in as fit for ELS. IT SUCKED! So I got home and have been trying to get back in since last April - RE-3P discharge code.

I have a recommendation letter from Senator John McCain, the CO of RS Phoenix - Major Hodge supporting me and trying to petition against me having to wait 2 years to get back in. and Im pretty sure the CMC has seen what I have mailed to Marine Corps Command in Washington. Ive been working my ass off to get back in and they noticed. So hopefully I can get back in. Does that sufficiently answer your question Viper?

Credits
    Savings
    Im not trying to be disrespectful, but Ive gotten alot of crap on here before

How did the "club foot" conditon effect your physical performance up until the point the CO called you out, are you up to snuff with other recruits

Credits
    Savings
    my running wasnt bad (not great but not bad). I was going to finish with the 3 mile time of like 22 or 23 minutes. I did 20 pull ups and 110 crunches. And I play alot of sports which MEPS knew. He said he stopped me cuz it looked like there was something wrong, cuz my ankle doesnt move as much as a normal ankle, but i have no problems with it. he thought I was hurt or couldnt run on it. I was running with like 20 other recruits at the same speed. So I guess he felt the need to pick me out of the group

Im not trying to be disrespectful, but Ive gotten alot of crap on here before
    Disrespect or not, you are one motivated mutha. Hang in there, because it sounds like they'd give you another shot at boot just to get you to leave everybody alone about it.

I don't know your whole story but I hope you get what you're looking for in the Corps.

Credits
    Savings
    Thank you. I appreciate that. Yeah I have a decent amount of high ranking Marines and the Senator backing me up. So I am going to try and re-enlist in October and see how it all goes from there. Major Hodge wants me in ASAP it seems, which is better because Ive gotten my run time down to 20 minutes and I think if I am there I can do perfect. And if all goes well I can get squad leader, finally graduate and be a Marine then do enlisted for 4 years or 5 depending on my MOS and then go to officer school. Have my Associates now and I'll do online to get my BA

Yes I will give you the answer. Im pretty ****ed about the situation but I don't care about telling Marines, whether your going to call me a wannabe or a pussy I don't really give a S**t. My CO stopped me during a PFT run because I have club foot, cuz it looks different and he assumed wrong, told me to go to medical and some cocky med officer (NAVY) said I should have been DQed at the meps in AZ. But I got a waiver...so he disregarded what I said and put me in as fit for ELS. IT SUCKED! So I got home and have been trying to get back in since last April - RE-3P discharge code.

I have a recommendation letter from Senator John McCain, the CO of RS Phoenix - Major Hodge supporting me and trying to petition against me having to wait 2 years to get back in. and Im pretty sure the CMC has seen what I have mailed to Marine Corps Command in Washington. Ive been working my ass off to get back in and they noticed. So hopefully I can get back in. Does that sufficiently answer your question Viper?

easy killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Yes that does answer my question, a simple yes or no would have sufficed. If it makes you feel better I have a RE-3P from the Corps, granted mine was based on a PEB in the FMF after two years. Just was asking no need to get all bent out of shape. Anyway good luck on reenlisting, you got spirit I'll give you that.

Credits
    Savings
    Sorry if it came out bad, was just saying. i didnt mean for it to sound bad haha. But thank you

Thread Information