ScoutSniper v. ReconSniper - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by almostaPOOLEE View Post
    When/if i do become a Marine or me as of right now, doesnt really care about my screen name at all. and if it comes down to it, i'll change it?

Yes, of course. I don't expect it to be easy breezing. If i wanted to go easy i woulda joined the air force, but i'm not going to. Besides all i did was ask for INFORMATION, i did say i was thinking about it and it is something i might be wanting to go into thats why i want to know pretty much everything there is to know about it BEFORE i become a marine. I want to go into knowing a lot about it before i even go in. Which i think everyone should do for there MOS.
    You need to clean the sand off of your clitoris.

Fill out your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Beltayn View Post
    The thing about the guaranteed recon try-out contract is that, when 99% of Americans that are physically capable of military service are not cut out to be in the Marines, 99% of new Marines straight out of boot camp are not ready or able to jump straight into recon.

In fact, I don't think I've ever heard of a civilian who enlisted under that contract who actually DID pass the recon try-out and was accepted.
    I did, and every other junior marine that came here to Oki with me did, except one, he was a volunteer at SOI

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    You need to clean the sand off of your clitoris.

Fill out your profile.
    Ouch. Game, set, match.

Information has been asked for, and given. While it may not have been in the touchy feely format that many of Amurka's 'utes' are used to....it's run its course.

Read and heed, young Padawan. And good luck in your quest.

Thread Information