Locked Knees True?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Locked Knees True?

Lock your knees and you can pass out?

Yup. After standing a long period of time, correct.

Hell ya. Don't do it.

seen it a few times....don't lock em

Well, try it out and see what happens!

(Don't forget to wear a helmet)

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It will happen. BTDT.

and guess in which direction you will fall?

While that might be true for most people, it certainly isn't true for all. I've met several people that lock their knees and they are fine, as well as me. You can try it, but that's up to you. I would say that MOST people cannot do this "successfully." lol

If you're gonna do it, go all out. Whoever's leading the formation will get ****ed off and think you're a wimp if you stumble a little and stand back up. But they'll think you're hard if you stick it out and just go black while standing, falling over and knocking out a few teeth when you face plant on the pavement.

Yeah, don't do it. Ever.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yup!

I went to a graduation ceremony one time in the hottest, most humid, time of year and you could see Marines dropping like flies cause they had locked them knees. I'm sure the heat and humidity didn't help much either. So, DON'T lock the knees and drink MASSIVE amounts of water. We cannot stress the water thing bad enough! Drink it til you feel like you want to puke and don't worry about having to make too many head calls cause it won't happen. You'll sweat it out.

Depends on the person. I can stand with my knees locked for hours without a problem, I've always stood like that. My girlfriend always says it hurts her legs looking at me when I'm wearing shorts. Points for laziness!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazymjb View Post
    Depends on the person. I can stand with my knees locked for hours without a problem, I've always stood like that.
    aaahhh but can you cat nap at parade rest?with locked knees

Quote Originally Posted by SlingerDun View Post
    aaahhh but can you cat nap at parade rest?with locked knees
    Nope..But I can in parade rest

ive seen ppl pass out from locked knees all the time and i still laugh my a$$ off at everyone of them every time lol. were always told dont do it and ppl still dont listen its what they get.

One guy in my unit did it durring a change of comand cerimony and hit the deck so hard it broke his jaw and blacked his eye! He was holding the guideon too which ment the whole unit saw him nose dive into the deck....... it was funny till we found out his jaw was broke!He had tio spend long time talking through his teeth!

Thread Information