Favre not Returning - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kenrobg30 View Post
    THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BAD-MOUTHING FARVE, ARE THE ONES WHOS' TEAMS HE NEVER PLAYED FOR. sOUR GRAPES DO NOT SIT WELL ON THE STOMACH ! S/F!!! kEN
    Sometimes I wonder what Bart Starr's take on the whole Favre drama is. And Ken, I've been a Packer backer since 1962 (I was 5).

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Got to hear it from Favre himself. If he says good bye and then comes back ..his word won't mean squat, especially to those who still believe that a man is only as good as his word. (In this regard, he hasn't been too reliable.)
    A great football player who puts fans in the seats and wins and makes money for the owner's. If that is all that matters then who gives a poop...as long as he is on the field and winning?
    I, personally, don't give a sh*t.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by 3522 View Post
    Sometimes I wonder what Bart Starr's take on the whole Favre drama is. And Ken, I've been a Packer backer since 1962 (I was 5).

It's a known fact that Bart Starr does not like "Waffles".

I've been a Packer backer since April 25th, 1951!

Semper Fi
    Trout

Guess we won't have to go through this again...

GO PANTHERS!

This just in! Favre is coming back!

He pulled this same act last year. The lazy azz just doesn't want to have to go through training camp. You watch after the training camp is done, he'll suddenly announce he's feeling better and wants to play for the FavreKings again. But if he doesn't the Bi-queens will blow the season, and everyone will know it takes a Packer to give Mini-scrotum and winning team. SF

Quote Originally Posted by kenrobg30 View Post
    I'm a GREEN BAY PACKERS Fan, and a fan of Brett Favre , and I hope he means it this time. He has been, and I think, still is, one of rhe greats. I'd like to see him leave with his head high, knowing that it's going to take a hell of a Quarter-Back to fill his shoes. S/F!! Ken
    Ken, Buffalo has not had a Quarterback since Jim Kelly. Farves best years ended when he " Retired with the Packers". He will sign with the Vikings before pre-season ends and his 1st game some Linebaker will ring his his bell and make his retirement deciscion for him.

Thread Information