Soldier Accused of Leaking War Secrets Arrives at U.S. Brig - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hbharrison View Post
    Something to think about what if he would be placed in solitary confinment for say the rest of his natural life to think about what he has done would that not be more punishment? Just a guestion.

unfortunately prolonged periods in solitary is considered crueld and/or unusual punishment.

Yep just thinking out loud again you know how the old and inferm get

Credits
    Savings
    Is this the one that looks like Alfred, ala Mad Magazine?

I hope this give this traitor the firing squat

If convicted, I think the rosy-cheeked little sweetums should be sent to A-stan as permanent point man for a line company..let his sins be repaid by sparing some good soldier's life....or...turn him over to the Afghans for punishment...death by stoning sounds appropriate.

Stoning ??

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    If convicted, I think the rosy-cheeked little sweetums should be sent to A-stan as permanent point man for a line company..let his sins be repaid by sparing some good soldier's life....or...turn him over to the Afghans for punishment...death by stoning sounds appropriate.
    I think that is reserved for adulterers Top. I guess, it would fit though, concidering the way He screwed his own country. S/F!! Ken

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    History records that the Afghans are quite an imaginative lot when it comes to inventing painful and prolonged deaths.

One that strike me as interesting is for the little weasel to be flayed while alive, rolled in salt, then hung up like a side of beef to die.

But that's just me thinking out loud.

Cozy thought

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    History records that the Afghans are quite an imaginative lot when it comes to inventing painful and prolonged deaths.

One that strike me as interesting is for the little weasel to be flayed while alive, rolled in salt, then hung up like a side of beef to die.

But that's just me thinking out loud.
    Did you ever hear of the 'Iron Mare' Zulu. It's a steel blade, mounted on a tower. the blade is fairly sharp, and about 60ft long, running down off the tower. The offender, is laid on his belly length-wise, and allowed to slide down the blade, from the top of the tower. If he survives, they set him free. S/F!!! Ken

Ill let yall imagine what this is used for.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    No imagination necessary. That could be used right after the salting.

Thread Information