Change of plans...Leaving on the 2nd
Create Post

Change of plans...Leaving on the 2nd

A some of you were well aware I was supposed to be leaving for MCRD SD on the 9th. Well I was offered thye chance to leave earlier, so now I am leaving on the 2nd. That is this Monday. i Just thought i would let you guys know. Wish me luck!

I'll be seeing you there, man. Maybe we'll be in the same platoon.

Good luck. I also got the chance to leave early but I was in the middle of something with my girlfriend ... so i was like "Nahhh, I'll just wait till the 9th".

Awesome. Ya that would be cool man.......Haha Yonkers i understand. Good luck to you both! and may the Force be with you haha.

Quote Originally Posted by DEPPooleGuide View Post
    Awesome. Ya that would be cool man.......Haha Yonkers i understand. Good luck to you both! and may the Force be with you haha.
    And also with you!

oh wow. hopefully her name isn't luke Yonkers lol jk. Hey good Luck, stay focused and please let us know how it was when you come back.

Im leaving this Monday too!, got the new this past tuesday...i was originally leaving till October 12th..im so pumped! see you at MEPS monday man haha

Quote Originally Posted by berts78 View Post
    oh wow. hopefully her name isn't luke Yonkers lol jk. Hey good Luck, stay focused and please let us know how it was when you come back.
    That's my brother's name hahaha, mine is Adam

Will do! Haha....Luke....haha nice

well i thought id say luke since you guys were practically quoteing star wars on here lol.

Good luck, guys! Stay motivated.

Thread Information