R. Lee Ermey Geico Commercial - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    No pee contest here. I require no apology. The mere suggestion that a parent of a Marine is not welcome here kinda got me fired up.

Gunny E7 were you an 0311 the entire time you were in the Marines?
    No Sgt. I wasn't I was also 0300. I don't think he meant anything by that, but yes I understand what you mean.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Iteresting??? I was hoping you would have another answer but so be it .... a gunny that was 0300 and 0311. That's the first I've ever heard of that? What was ITB called when you went through?

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    Iteresting??? I was hoping you would have another answer but so be it .... a gunny that was 0300 and 0311. That's the first I've ever heard of that? What was ITB called when you went through?

Didn't you send me a message about this when I first joined this site? If you look back at your message I answered your questions there. If you know how to resend messages let me know and I will resend it, and I don't think this is a place to post questions getting off subject.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Terribly evasive..... lets get it out in the open.

It's open now. 2 Extractions via black helicopter. Or, rather, 2 screen names. "Joshua32", who was POSING as GunnyE7.

Guess what? I see you again, esp. posing, and your azz gets a nice visit from the friendly feds who investigate "Stolen Valor". Try explaining THAT to your recruiter.

Begone, troll. Don't bother coming back, or begging. Your ban is FOREVER and will not be lifted.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I want to give a little support to foreverproud and everyone who chimed in here. I am also a parent of a Marine and a Navy vet (1985-1989). We come on to websites like this looking for a connection to our sons and daughters who are serving this country. Most of the time we cannot communicate daily with the ones we miss the most and hearing from former Marines and active duty Marines gives us that connection. I started coming here once my son reached his PDS and I found a lot of the information here very helpful. My son is does not want to "burden" (his words) me or my wife with the things that are bothering him. SO I try to figure out ways to help him subtly by reading what you all have been through and piecing together what is going on with him and doing what I can to support him. I want to thank all of you for being here and putting up with us parents being nosy.

Mike

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    ForeverProud alway has had my support. He is always welcome here. Part of the family.

We as a group deal harshly and quickly with trolls and I apologize if you even had to see that disrespect.

Wow .... well, I see a nasty troll had crept in, and was especially busy some time early morning.
    I left here last night thinking I shouldn't have let the guy bother me so much, and that I do know I've always been welcome. Bulkyker...everyone... you all... thanks for your support.

We come on to websites like this looking for a connection to our sons and daughters who are serving this country. Most of the time we cannot communicate daily with the ones we miss the most and hearing from former Marines and active duty Marines gives us that connection. I started coming here once my son reached his PDS and I found a lot of the information here very helpful. My son is does not want to "burden" (his words) me or my wife with the things that are bothering him. SO I try to figure out ways to help him subtly by reading what you all have been through and piecing together what is going on with him and doing what I can to support him. I want to thank all of you for being here and putting up with us parents being nosy.
    Phoneman ... exactly...You've said it exactly.

Leatherneck, your support of parents, your support for each other, your knowledge ... your laughs have all been invaluable.

Joshua ... if you are peeking in: Integrity ... it's a big, big word... best you learn its meaning.

Back to video ... My son actually met Gunnery Sergeant Ermey at Camp P in early 2009 when he was doing some filming about helicopters. John said he was great and that he hung out with his squadron for quite awhile .... and that the Gunnery Sergeant put him (my son) in a choke hold.

Sir, you are MOST welcome. Any problems with ANYone, please, drop me a line. It'll be taken care of.

Thank you for all you do.

I have never heard anyone called a Jack Wagon.

I will see Ermey at the Drill Instructors Reunion in September and will be sure to ask him what the hell it is.

Ha! Me neither but I'll bet it becomes popular now

I know some around here I just may start calling them Jackwagon

Credits
    Savings

Jackwagon

YEAH ! HBH there are quite few Jackwagons in the political section. The ones with the tissue box indentation on their foreheads !! LOL !!!

I Love That Commercial Maam. Especially At The End When Lee Fooled Us Thought He Was Going To Pass The Kleenex But Instead Threw It At The Guy.

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

R. Lee Ermy, GEICO Comm.,

Bulkyer, when I went through boot in Diego('Holywood'), in '66 from 1 may, and Graduated 2 July '66, it was an 8 week training schedule. We started the day at 0400, and ended it around 1900. That was before we had chow, 7 days a week. We were told 'Listen up num-nuts, you are all going to Vietnam, so you will be told only 1 time. You don't get it, your A** will be in a Body-Bag before you can wipe your nose'. We did listen up, as out of 76 boots Graduated, 72 of us came home. We all went to Pendleton, and our training was called ITR. 'Infantry Training Regiment'. No Battalions then. Didn't have the time, or the room. To many Marines were going through, and we did all go to the 'Nam. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Thread Information