R. Lee Ermey Geico Commercial
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

R. Lee Ermey Geico Commercial

I would imagine that you all probably have seen this ... but just in cast you haven't. I couldn't find it posted anywhere, but if it is a repost sorry about that.

My husband and I crack up every single time it comes on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qiQI-zrPvQ

Isn't this a Marine website?

Hey Joshua,

Obviously I'm not a Marine, but I'm a damn proud Marine mom.
    Actually, I did not intend on visiting here so much after my son returned from his deployment, but I've grown fond of the place ... visit ... and read mostly. I've learned a lot here and you know ... I like the the good people here. I know my place and respect the Marine threads and never post in the Marine threads unless I feel it would be appropriate.

I support the Marine Corps in many ways ... ways that I haven't spoken of here, no need to.

This post was just to share a little fun ... in case the commercial hadn't been seen by some. But, if you feel that anybody here needs to say I'm not welcome... then hey man... I raised a Marine ... I can take the truth.

If I've misinterpreted your response ... sorry 'bout that... maybe I'm just a little edgy today.

I had just seen this comercial for the first time a couple weeks ago. It was great! Thanks for posting the You tube link. I can pull it up for a quick laugh. Foreverproud, you don't have to explain yourself. R. Lee Emery has become a public symbol of the Corps and Marines all over identify with him. As another Marine parent, I appreciate your outlook.
    Josh, was there a point to your post/question? I'm a little edgy today as well.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Don't let a "jack wagon" poolee who doesn't know his place get under your skin. Joshua if you don't know who R. Lee Ermey is you are a fool. You young man are posting somewhere where you shouldn't be. Go back to the wading pool.

Maam no Marine on this site has ever even suggested that you are not welcome here. Keep right on coming.

I've seen the ermey commercial posted on here before. No biggy. It still cracks me up every time I see it.

I love that commercial, best one I've seen in a while, thank you ma'am.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverproud View Post
    Hey Joshua,

Obviously I'm not a Marine, but I'm a damn proud Marine mom.
    Actually, I did not intend on visiting here so much after my son returned from his deployment, but I've grown fond of the place ... visit ... and read mostly. I've learned a lot here and you know ... I like the the good people here. I know my place and respect the Marine threads and never post in the Marine threads unless I feel it would be appropriate.

I support the Marine Corps in many ways ... ways that I haven't spoken of here, no need to.

This post was just to share a little fun ... in case the commercial hadn't been seen by some. But, if you feel that anybody here needs to say I'm not welcome... then hey man... I raised a Marine ... I can take the truth.

If I've misinterpreted your response ... sorry 'bout that... maybe I'm just a little edgy today.
    You do ever have to say your sorry for your posts Maam and I watch that commercial and every time I got to smile real hard.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua32 View Post
    Isn't this a Marine website?
    Joshua need to know this is a Marine web site and Foreverproud is the Mother of a Marine you need to learn to respect that.

Marine Website

Why yes it is a Marine website but not only do we let poolees speak we also let Marines family and friends speak so poolee shut your suck and if we want your opinion we will rattle your chain or shake your dog dish.Semper Fi ,Carry On.Ya jackwagon namby pamby cry baby.

what the hell ??

Wow?! I didn't know by asking a question everyone would hate me.
    I was asking just because I didn't know if it was right or not. I know if I would've posted something like this I would've had everyone doing what they are doing now.
    Sorry I didn't mean anything by it. I'm a person just like everyone else, just asking a simple question.
    Thanks for the correction.

P.S. If I may add I'm no fool. But In Matt. it does say he who say's you fool shall be in danger of hell fire. Those are God's words not mine.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You are truely foolish if you keep adding insult to injury. This forum is for Marine Family. You are neither. You should keep your commentary to poolee hall!

My uncle and my cuzin are Marines and proudly serve our country. I soon hope to as well. I tried to send you a message but your imbox is full btw.
    I look up to the Marines that show by example, and respect all people....even poolees. No disrespect Sergeant Quinn but I meant nothing by it. Oh,...thank you for serving our country, I respect you for that.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Bulkyker, he already apoligized. Cut him a break. I believe he is a living breatheing being and deserves your respect just as much as you deserve his. Now leave him alone. All of you. I didn't find anything wrong with what he asked.
    Joshua, I recommend you just keep your comments in the Ask Marine forms and POOLEE forms.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    No pee contest here. I require no apology. The mere suggestion that a parent of a Marine is not welcome here kinda got me fired up.

Gunny E7 were you an 0311 the entire time you were in the Marines?

Thread Information