Been a while!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been a while!

Been a while!

I haven't posted on here in about a year and a half. I used to LIVE on this site. To those who still remember me just wanna say what's up. Hope all is well with everyone.

Cpl Gonzalez

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Welcome back! Congrats, you have Duty Watch tonite!

Not sure I'll stick around that long. Picked a bad time to return. With all this Arizona immigration law talk, and everything showing their true feelings, and seeing several racist comments....and me being Mexican-American, I'm thinking damn, is this how my brothers and sisters really feel about me? Just cause of the color of my damn skin? Maybe I'm overreacting, maybe not. But that's the sense I'm getting.

Credits
    Savings
    Welcome back! How is the family?

I wouldn't worry about the immigration thing, but that's just me. At the end of the day it's just the internet. I have yet to lose sleep over anything i have seen written here.

S/F

True, true. Thanks, man! The family is awesome. No more drama, like there was back in the days. Only thing we worry about these days is money to pay the bills, but I could think of worse things! Still living in Alaska, loving it out here.

How bout you? Still the old clown-killer from back in the days? (I went back and read some of our old posts, man we used to have a blast on here...)

Credits
    Savings
    Still gettin by, still alive. My boy turns three next month and my girl just turned one.

Yeah used to more fun but all the poolees cried and the boots cried and it's just politics now. It's ok though-nobody make me come here. Just a masochist I guess...

S/F

CLOWNKILLER out

Is that why I'm not able to post in the Poolee Hall section?

Semper Fi Cpl Gonzo. Been a long time, but I hope all is going well for you out in Alaska. I should pick up Cpl come October (been chasing it since April). Been out here in the sandbox for maybe about 2.5-3 months now.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    What's up Brother???

Welcome Back and it's all good here. Just gotta like some things slide once in awhile.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Do your thing, Diz. And again, I apologize for only writing to you once when you were out in boot camp. I had meant to drop as much wisdom as I could on you but things were hectic at the moment. Semper Fi my brother.

Rocy - yes indeed. Semper Fi.

*sorry, meant to type Rocky

Dude; long time. How was school?

welcome back

Welcome back Gonzo ur always welcome here brother!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Alaska where? got a daughter, azz hole son-in-law,[Army], and grandson in Anchorage. Missed ya, Bro,,,,,,,,

Thread Information