Exercises with S. Korea
Create Post
    josephd
    Guest Free Member

Exercises with S. Korea

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/07...s-retaliation/

I wonder how long it will be before N. Korea does something stupid and we are in some sort of conflict with them.

Having done my time in Korea, you better hope 'Never'. Miserable place to be stationed and I sure the heck wouldn't want to fight there. God bless the Korean vets of 1950....

Once of the worst places you can think of to fight a war...

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Amen.

Until they internally collapse, or China invades and takes them over nothing will happen. North Korea, South Korea, both are all talk and no game, every South Korean male carries a murse around, come on.

Since the Korean War it's all been political and it's no different now. South Korea is an almost developed nation, nothing to gain from the North, what will China do, what will Russia do, how will the U.S. been seen in all this, etc etc.

But, it will be interesting to see what happens after the North's Korean Workers' Party Conference is over with in mid-September. Or maybe KJI will just die already.

Hey Hae byung dae...how many times have you been called Hae byung kae?

I would say I've been called that only a handful of times, mostly by really old Defense Language Institute teachers or those old, crazy taxi drivers here in Korea.

"both are all talk and no game,"

And thank goodness for that. And may it always be so.

In fact may more nations adopt this approach.

Thread Information