How to find your Platoon Graduation Book!!!! - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    I am attempting to find my grad book and group photo. I made the mistake of not getting it when I had the chance. I graduated from MCRD SD Dec. 1994 Mike Co. 2054. Anyone happen to have that book or group photo would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by xgonnahaveitx View Post
    I am attempting to find my grad book and group photo. I made the mistake of not getting it when I had the chance. I graduated from MCRD SD Dec. 1994 Mike Co. 2054. Anyone happen to have that book or group photo would be awesome.

If you go to www.platoonphoto.com they have a platoon composite there...

I am looking for graduation book for Platoon 122 1959 - Paris Island

Quote Originally Posted by jerrys View Post
    I am looking for graduation book for Platoon 122 1959 - Paris Island
    did you use any of the link I posted at the front of this posting. Chances are your going to have better luck searching through the links and eBay than anyplace else.
    Good luck

I'm trying to find mine; Platoon 3045, April 28, 1971 to July 1971, MCRD San Diego. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Squad Leader Free Member Rooger's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Still looking for SD PLT 2005 Jan-Apr 1980, no luck at the Museum

We have two companies of Marines running rampant all over the northern half of this island, and three Army regiments pinned down in the southwestern corner, doing nothing. What the hell is going on? [Gen. John W. Vessey Jr., USA, Chairman of the the Joint Chiefs of Staff; during the assault on Grenada, 1983]

Quote Originally Posted by Rooger View Post
    Still looking for SD PLT 2005 Jan-Apr 1980, no luck at the Museum
    try this and set your own search engine up to receive email alerts from eBay.
    Just select the search section on eBay and type in what I wrote below in the search section and hit search when it come up no results it will ask you if you want to save this search and you click yes and it will save it and send it to your email...Good luck

MCRD San Diego,Ca. Platoon Book 1980 2nd. Battalion Platoon 2005

My dad has been trying to search around and find his graduation yearbook, the year was May 1978 to about July or august, His platoon number was 3031, MCRD Parris Island. If anyone has any information about this please contact me! thank you!

Marine Free Member George Davis's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Looking to see if anyone has the Platoon Book for Plt 2010, MCRD Parris Island, Aug 1968, ex wife threw mine out. Semper Fi

Thanks Marine 1955, I have misplaced my book over the years and would love to have a copy to pass on, also do you know anywhere that I could inquire about a platoon picture. I would think somewhere they have them archived and with the digital technology today I would be able to get one. Appreciate all your info and help keep up the great work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by devildg88 View Post
    Thanks Marine 1955, I have misplaced my book over the years and would love to have a copy to pass on, also do you know anywhere that I could inquire about a platoon picture. I would think somewhere they have them archived and with the digital technology today I would be able to get one. Appreciate all your info and help keep up the great work!!!
    you'll have to contact Parris Island for that.. I know they some but not sure if they yours..

July 1969, Platoon 1125 Bootcamp Graduation Book

I am trying to find a copy or even some Xeroxed copies of pages from my dad's bootcamp year book. San Diego, July 1969 Platoon 1125 1st Platoon. His name is James Allen Wolfe. Have a great week, Cheryl

Thank you Cheryl for completing your profile.That was fast !!!

Welcome to the Forum and Good luck in your request.

Rocky C

Last edited by Rocky C; 12-02-12 at 05:14 PM.

Platoon 1048 San Diego. June 8, 1978-Sept 1, 1978.
    SSDI SSgt Leija

Any help on locating a Graduation book would be appreciated.

Trying to find copy of Landing Force Med. 1962. Batt. Landing Team 2-6. If anyone can tell where to obtain, it would be greatly appreciated.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by rjg1 View Post
    Trying to find copy of Landing Force Med. 1962. Batt. Landing Team 2-6. If anyone can tell where to obtain, it would be greatly appreciated.

This thread needs a STICKY !!!

Thread Information