How to find your Platoon Graduation Book!!!! - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My father was looking for the grad book 1002 in 1972, i read you have one. We have been looking for one ever since he lost all his marine memorabilia in a fire. He was stationed in san diago,ca. His name is Leonard R. Householder. Hope you might be able to help. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leedog1976 View Post
    My father was looking for the grad book 1002 in 1972, i read you have one. We have been looking for one ever since he lost all his marine memorabilia in a fire. He was stationed in San Diego,Ca. His name is Leonard R. Householder. Hope you might be able to help. Thanks

Sorry His name wasn't in there at all. sorry

Sgt. William Pilgrim Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by delta19 View Post
    sir year marine god bless you god bless america,
    so my question is do you have a platoon book from parris island plt.219 1974
    I would also like to say thank you im looking for my yearbook platoon 3024 from nov 1972 anyone with info please contact me at rockwellrocky1@aol.com.

Anyone that can assist me in finding a platoon book from Parris island platoon 3024 Nov 72 i would appreciate it. Mine was destroyed in a house fire. Contact me at rockwellrocky1@aol.com

We Can Assist As Soon As You Fill Out Your Profile Brother We Have A Lot Of Trolls And We Like To Know Your Not A Troll Brother.

Semper Fi Brother

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Doc im not a troll. Just a fellow marine trying to find his yearbook. Any assistance would be great brother. Plt 3024 nov 72 jan 73. Thanks

Doc also i was at PI for boot. I left that out. Getting forgetful in my old age i guess.

This is info for all other brothers trying to find there yearbooks or plt photos from PI
    I spoke with recruit photo at Pi on 9-9-11. They informed me ther plt photos go back to 1939. There yearbooks only go back 4 yrs. However they do not have the negatives for the years 71, 72, 73. Plt photos are $10.85 and that includes shipping. There Tel# is 843-228-1555. Hope this helps others.

Im also not sure what you mean by filling out a profile. Please explain and i will do what is needed. Thanks.

Hey Marines I have added a book to my list.
    It's Platoon 1045 from Jule 3 , 1978 to Sept. of 1978 so check it out.See if I have yours or not...

Sgt. William Pilgrim Jr.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    How cool is this, I just got a call from the San Diego MCRD Historical Society today saying that they definitely do have the negative for my boot camp photo. I wrote them yesterday from their web site saying I never heard back from them from last year.
    That place is a class act.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckH View Post
    How cool is this, I just got a call from the San Diego MCRD Historical Society today saying that they definitely do have the negative for my boot camp photo. I wrote them yesterday from their web site saying I never heard back from them from last year.
    That place is a class act.

Please delete. I posted in the wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by doc h fmf View Post
    We Can Assist As Soon As You Fill Out Your Profile Brother We Have A Lot Of Trolls And We Like To Know Your Not A Troll Brother.

Semper Fi Brother

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf
    Im not a troll i shed my blood for the CORPS, GOD AND COUNTRY. How do i know you are not the troll. Im offended that you would even sugest such a thing. Im just trying to locate my yearbook. I thought i might get some assistance on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by rockwellrocky1 View Post
    Im not a troll i shed my blood for the CORPS, GOD AND COUNTRY. How do i know you are not the troll. Im offended that you would even sugest such a thing. Im just trying to locate my yearbook. I thought i might get some assistance on this site.

Fill out your profile Lady or stay off our site!!! other wise your nothing but a troll!!!!!!!!!!!

Sgt. William Pilgrim Jr.

Platoon Yearbook

I am trying to find my yearbook. I went through Paris Island. We were series 2088 and I was in platoon 2089. Graduated in November 1988. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Information