What should I do? Bad situation
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

What should I do? Bad situation

Ok so right now Im a little ****ed and I just need to ask you Marines for some help. This morning I ran into this army guy who was talking all kinds of crap about how he cant stand the Marines so I walked up to him and told him that I'm a MARINE CORPS POOLEE. (he got all scared, ha ha) I told him that the army can never be what the marines is and he proceeded to violently attack me. Can I sue him for this or will it keep me from enlisting?
    I feel like I didnt do anything wrong, and this army guy hit me for no reason. I now have a black eye.

I attached this pic so you can see just how bad it is. I want to take him to court. I'm a peaceful guy and I dont like to cause problems.

Not being a smart a$$ here, but being that you're only 16, you're not no Marine Corps poolee.
    Being that you're a minor, the best advice is for you to talk this over with your parents on what you should do.

Take WM's advice, and I will add on, you are not a Marine therefore you should not of been talking trash, the Soldier had already accomplished something and was defending his pride from a knucklehead that has no clue, poolee or not. Besides, there is more to this story to end up like that.

Last edited by temarti; 07-22-10 at 11:28 AM. Reason: added last sentence

You could have your parents sue him but you cannot if you are only 16. HOWEVER you shouldnt be trash talking especially if you think something like this may happen or at least be able to defend yourself.

Credits
    Savings
    I'm a peaceful guy and I dont like to cause problems.
    You are a 16yo wannabee.

Goes to show that not all Military are soft.

Peaceful my dying ass. You got lucky.

A good sucker punch will get you everytime.

Besides, what do you know about the Marines. Obviously it is less than you know about 'army guys'.

Yeah the Soilder may have been talking trash, however you should have known your place and stayed out of it. No sympathy here, even if you are 16. Lesson learned kid, now go put some ice on that shiner

Well, since everyone else has said it, it might as well say it to......next time you talk trash to another service member, and that's your business if you do or don't, you better be prepared to take whatever might come your way since you haven't EARNED the title.
    Once you've EARNED the title of United States Marine and know what you're talking about, then you can talk trash all you want.
    Until then and if I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut.

Now go and get something for that shiner!

1: Obviously, he wasn't THAT scared.

2: Obviously, you have a case of the "Bulldog mouth and the puppydog azz".

3: Obviously, a simple assault was committed. Your choice at that time, was to become a victim or to fight back. You chose "Victim for 500, Alex".

4: "Suing"? You can press criminal charges should you wish, but if you are 16, that'll be up to your parents.

5: Ice works well, as does raw steak.

6: If you are 'peaceful', why do you seek to join a warrior brotherhood? Perhaps you should rethink that particular lifechoice. Nows as good a time as any.

7: Lesson learned, isn't it?

I would learn how to fight before you start writing checks that your ass cant cash. Chalk it up as a life lesson.

I guess all Army guy's are not the fat rolly pollys that are posted about on this forum.

When you two were trash talking did you tell him not to come at you like a cabbage, all head and no azz. Appears that now you will remember not to trash talk with anyone. Lesson learned.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Sounds like to me that that you let your alligator overrun your hummingbird azz...and now you are looking for a way to save face...pride....and want to sue him for assault.

Sometimes it is just best to keep your mouth shut when you don't know what you are talking about....if you want to be a man...take your licks and then go lick your wounds.....

You can't hang with the big dogs yet....if you are still peeing like a puppy!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EedaR View Post
    Ok so right now Im a little ****ed and I just need to ask you Marines for some help. This morning I ran into this army guy who was talking all kinds of crap about how he cant stand the Marines so I walked up to him and told him that I'm a MARINE CORPS POOLEE. (he got all scared, ha ha) I told him that the army can never be what the marines is and he proceeded to violently attack me. Can I sue him for this or will it keep me from enlisting?
    I feel like I didnt do anything wrong, and this army guy hit me for no reason. I now have a black eye.

I attached this pic so you can see just how bad it is. I want to take him to court. I'm a peaceful guy and I dont like to cause problems.
    You poor dumb bast&rd - LOL! I put in bold where you screwed up. Ole boy knocked the HELL outta you, didn't he? I would have too! As DocGreek would say...........................(all together now)

Numbnuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    You poor dumb bast&rd - LOL! I put in bold where you screwed up. Ole boy knocked the HELL outta you, didn't he? I would have too! As DocGreek would say...........................(all together now)

Numbnuts!
    Laughing my ass off....good post.

Marine Free Member AdirondackDog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    At least you have heart kid. Thats all it really takes. Ive had my ass handed to me a couple times. However, Ive won more than I loss.

Thread Information