Blues
Create Post

Thread: Blues

Blues

anyone know where i can get some dress blues online my dog tore my **** up and im not active anymore and am having one hell of a time finding a place i can get em'? It's ****ing me off hard core, im sure this has been answered before but I'm a Marine so I did a quick check but hook me up brothers!

if you call Camp Lejeune clothing sales they will sell them to all Marines both active and prior service Phone #888-267-3559 or local 910-451-2802 they will need former rank ,last 4 of social,and a credit card Christy is usually the one you will deal with she is very helpful and knowledgeable.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by USMCM38A1 View Post
    if you call Camp Lejeune clothing sales they will sell them to all Marines both active and prior service Phone #888-267-3559 or local 910-451-2802 they will need former rank ,last 4 of social,and a credit card Christy is usually the one you will deal with she is very helpful and knowledgeable.

Awesome brother thanks a million! I tired the NEX website where I had to input all that info to but they wouldn't let me in. I'll give this a shot. Thanks!

Cpl.Butler

Thread Information