Poolees, what's your fav band/song? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rock and Classic Rock is where its at. I'll listen anything from Neil Young to Metallica.

Hard Corps is by far the best song I have ever heard.
    For bands its Five Finger Death punch, ADTR, blink 182, crap like that

Way too many bands to list haha but I've been listening to Asking Alexandria's newest cd for a while and I just got the new August Burns Red cd today as well. Fantastic

Three Doors Down - Kryptonite

I've listened to that song so many times since I was younger..

I pretty much listen to anything that's hard rock and will motivate me though.

Alice in Chains, Black Sabbath, The Gap Band, Cypress Hill, Parliament-Funkadelic, James Brown, Grand Funk Railroad, etc. But for some reason, when running, I like "Promentory" By Trevor Jones (Heard in Last of the Mohicans)... I don't know why. The ensemble is just so chilling it just motivates me...

Pantera has got to be my favorite band. My favorite song changes all the time.

As long as it is Hardcore it doesnt matter. Death Before Dishonor, Blood for Blood, Hatebreed, Terror I could go on and on. That stuff is so amazing, it is very moto if you listen to it.

I'm a hick lol Alan Jackson Toby Keith Billy Currington George Strait Brooks and Dunn...goes on and on...I can't choose a favorite

Texas In July, Vanna, A Day To Remember.

Stuff that makes me want to hit people.

Ironically, my favorite song is "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath. That guitar riff by Tony Iommi is legendary. And I can play it on my geetar

Quote Originally Posted by DudefromDiego View Post
    Ironically, my favorite song is "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath. That guitar riff by Tony Iommi is legendary. And I can play it on my geetar
    Good choice, we should start an all Marine band when we earn the title

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Rise against and bright eyes are my favorite bands...
    I have a very...interesting...taste in music.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrrySkoal View Post
    I'm a hick lol Alan Jackson Toby Keith Billy Currington George Strait Brooks and Dunn...goes on and on...I can't choose a favorite
    Hahaha you and me are like the same with music, i also like Jason Aldean, Big and Rich, Jason Moore, Eric Church, Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Poolee Kuzmicz View Post
    Hahaha you and me are like the same with music, i also like Jason Aldean, Big and Rich, Jason Moore, Eric Church, Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker.
    Haha good ol' country musoc always ther to git up n chewin! LOL If only the site rules were tweeked jus a little

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan293 View Post
    Good choice, we should start an all Marine band when we earn the title
    Most certainly.

Thread Information