Determinates ~ Age ~ Contraception - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I guess it all depends on if the woman is wearing a tinfoil hat while she is making this decision.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    .....SO, WHAT REMARKABLE CONCLUSION CAN WE COME TO, AFTER ALL OF THIS B.S.?
    LIKE I SAID, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "DEVIL DOC'S" FORUM.....EH??.....

What factors go into deciding whether a young woman can have her tubes tied. Can military medical doctors decline a young woman's request to have her tubes tied? And if he can refuse the request for contraception can he also deny abortion? . You know Doc Greek I'd have to agree with you.

General Forum Etiquette

Formatting of messages with coloring, making it underline, bold or italic, centering the text, indenting, using a different font size should be used to emphasise a small section of the post and not be applied to the entire post.

Oh Coral and her medals. What does that mean you have good vision?

LEPRECHAUN COMMENT: No, it means she's cooler than you.

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 07-19-10 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Well, because I can and it needed to be said.

Coral what are those medals for good vision or the ability to run around the block fast?

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    .......Like I said, this "subject" has NO PLACE in "OUR" forum's! Please ask these questions at the appropiate medical facility, and receive answers from a physician......NOT a US Navy Corpsman.....THANK-YOU!.....

ME DOTH DETECT THE GREEN-MONOCLED, ENVIOUS DEVIL OF JEALOUSY REAR ITS UGLY HEAD AND HISS...!!! LMAO....!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 07-19-10 at 09:25 PM.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Coral what a name ha ha ha ha ha born at the sea oh coral what a silly name ha ha ha Coral ha ha ha ha ha ha. If I had those medals damn if I wouldn't put some clothes on to show them off. It really detracts. ha ha ha Coral silly name. Momma couldn't punish her enough ha ha ha CORAL ha ha ha Dee simple enough. Coral a rock Dee simple looky there a simple rock ha ha ha. Ah Coral I forget your the show girl. CORAL HA HA HA

HEY DOC.....HEY DOC.....DO YOU HAVE ANY MEDS FOR THIS WOMAN.....?? I THINK HER CHEESE DONE SLID OFF HER CRACKER.....!!

HERE YA GO, DOC....

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 07-19-10 at 09:21 PM. Reason: No sense giving a forum to this sort of thing

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    .......HE! HE! HE! HE!......

Jealous ~ Everybody knows CORAL is a C_NT

Hey there "CALMA".......if ANYONE has a strange name around here ....ITS YOU.....!! ....and that Marine has been a friend of mine alot longer than you have been here....so if you must insult another Marine.....at least do it to them while they are here to defend themselves because what YOU'RE doing is totally UNSAT.....!! How frikkin ridiculously childish......!!!

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 07-19-10 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Ditto to the above

Oh Yeah I Forget I Shouldn't Lower My Standards To People Who Can Only Ridicule Mental Illness. I Have Never Met The Likes Of Low Life In All My Life. Big Jims Yellow Belly Drags The Ground. Right Big Jim?

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 07-19-10 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Rambling attacking....sigh. Get help.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    This is basically a Hospital Corps(FMF) forum,medical doctors usually don't look at these forums. If you are or were a Woman Marine,you should know the answer.It's not hard to ask at any clinic or hospital,combat areas are a totally different problem though.
    THIS IS THE ANSWER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR TO YOUR RIDICULOUS AZZ QUESTION...NOW TAKE IT AND STFU....!!

Thread Information