Determinates ~ Age ~ Contraception
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Determinates ~ Age ~ Contraception

What factors go into deciding whether a young woman can have her tubes tied. Can military medical doctors decline a young woman's request to have her tubes tied? And if he can refuse the request for contraception can he also deny abortion?

The hole has to be big enough for the doctor to get his hands in there to tie the tubes.

More like he's on a power trip and says "Ah, your at my mercy, if you WANT you tubes tied the answer you can't, and if you don't want your tubes tied, your going to". And all the while they are thinking and your so young stupid and unaware I can get away with this crap. Bet it goes more like that...................

Credits
    Savings
    What in the **** brought this topic into play, and what in the **** are you guys talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by silverdollar View Post
    The hole has to be big enough for the doctor to get his hands in there to tie the tubes.
    also it depends on how ugly she is!!

Dont want to over populate the country side with ugly offspring.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm going to have to agree with Bigal. What the Hell!!!

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    .....PLEASE....WHAT DOES THIS SUBJECT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH OUR "DEVIL DOC'S" FORUM?????.....

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    .....PLEASE...(QUESTION).WHAT DOES THIS SUBJECT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH OUR "DEVIL DOC'S" FORUM?????.....
    Mabe who ever started this is a Pecker Checker
    she wanted her tubes tied(Can military medical doctors decline a young woman's request to have her tubes tied?) I had mine tied once
    ie: This is My Rifle this is my gun this is for shooting this is for fun< any one remember that?

This post was done with genuine concern. If the subject matter is foreign to you, and you don't understand perhaps you should not interject your thoughts. Now what started as a concern for women in the military and their ability to access contraception in the military has turned into again a circus provided by the above. Its a simple statement, its made with integrity and if you notice there is a link for you to go to for your voice to make a difference in this difficult matter. If you think this type subject matter follows me it does, and thats because I deeply care. Mistakes are made but when they are they need to be recognized. Unlike Ed Palmer who chooses to make a mockery of anything about women and their medical needs in the military. The Senate is expected to vote any day on this amendment. Not surprisingly, anti-choice senators are pushing hard to keep this ban in place. This is a fight we can win and it is long overdue. But, as usual left in the hands of idiots who dont understand and dont care to understand. Thoughts please.....................................

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If having your tubes tied is the only form of contraception available to military women then I must have a whole bunch of kids I don't know about.

See once again, "the only form of contraception" who said anything about "only"? It is safer than oral contraceptives. It is a choice, or should be.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If it is any consolation my wife is in the military and she has her tubes tied.

Back to the point ~ Before being rudely interrupted ~ Are there any medical officers that can answer the original question of what goes into making a medical decision about permanent contraception?

As far as I know, no doctor is obligated to perform any procedure he/she does not want to.

Thread Information