Determinates ~ Age ~ Contraception - Page 10
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Dodging Liability

Know what I think. I think TWS and Leatherneck dont want to run the liability of having a homicidal maniac on site without some kind of disclaimer so thusly I have appropriately changed my avatar and signature.

Why don't you just use a real photo of yourself for your avatar? This photo of you is MUCH more convincing.

http://www.littlelousloft.com/images..._5588923_s.jpg[/IMG]
    Calma

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 07-19-10 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Just cleaning up...

Quote Originally Posted by CalmaSAdkisson View Post
    What factors go into deciding whether a young woman can have her tubes tied. Can military medical doctors decline a young woman's request to have her tubes tied? And if he can refuse the request for contraception can he also deny abortion?
    I only read the first few pages of your thread, I didn't have time to go through all the post so if this answer has allready been posted sorry, butm, age of the person goes into the decission because with a lot of young people what you decide to do today you would gladly undo tomorrow.

So most resposable Docs. will weigh the decission based on age of the person.

Presumed Innocent Until Proven Guilty

It is the presumptive thoughts of others that brings me to this juncture of providing a disclaimer for others. I have been asked to maybe change my picture. And you know, I don't want to. Because it was the presumption that my thoughts and actions toward society are lesser than yours. I disagree with that statement. For sportsmanship I put up the disclaimer, are you changing your thought habits about the mentally ill?

http://www.littlelousloft.com/

What you don't like your picture? You look much more insane than that little girl.

OK shutting up now

Absolutely

Wednesday is my idol. Better one than you. That's a point we agree on!!!

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by irpat54 View Post
    OK shutting up now
    Time to exit the insane asylum. Have fun in your padded room Calma.

Hey Coral Dee, there was a house in a close neighborhood, it had bars on the windows and pads on the windows anyway. God only knows what went on in that house. But, once I took my boyfriend who recently died, to see this house. So we drive the Vega up a long drive way, and kill the car. Walk around the side of the house and there it is the bars the pads. So we ****ing got scared and started to move to the car quickly. When we got by the front porch a porch light flicked on. Oh God Mark freaked the hell out and we got the hell outta there. Never have forgotten that!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Maybe it was Richard Ramirez summer home??

I actually took the time to read the thread, thanks to several PM's I rec'vd.

I concur with ALL of them.

7 day time out for a "Meds re-adjustment" or whatever is needed. Extracted for the good of the order. (Black helicopters are REAL...LOL)

We shall see.

I'm undeleting this one for a time, then will close it up and dump it again.

Apologies to those who PM'd me, I should have investigated further.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    I actually took the time to read the thread, thanks to several PM's I rec'vd.

I concur with ALL of them.

7 day time out for a "Meds re-adjustment" or whatever is needed. Extracted for the good of the order. (Black helicopters are REAL...LOL)

We shall see.

I'm undeleting this one for a time, then will close it up and dump it again.

Apologies to those who PM'd me, I should have investigated further.

Thanks Jason.

Credits
    Savings
    Appreciated Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Appreciated Jason.
    HELL YES....VERY MUCH SO APPRECIATED...!!!

No worries all. I've also cleaned this one up a bit. I know it detracts from the general goofiness of it all...but some of it was a bit much.

Hope you understand. By all means, read my commentary.

Thread Information