Female Posers
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female Posers

Question Female Posers

The thought just came to me ...

Boy ... Now that could be dangerous I guess huh?

Anyway ... I hear story after story about the infamous posers out there. You know, the guys who sneak around and lie, always pretending to be another or someone they are not. Dontcha just luv those kinda guys?

I was kinda curious as to whether there are any ladies out there who pretend to be someone they are not.

I'm sure theres got to be at least one out there that pretends to be an

And yet is a crafty little thing ... or at least thinks she is ...

I do know of one ...

Oh well ... I was simply curious cause ya never hear of them but ya can bet they are prolly out there somewhere snoopin and poopin whilst they believe they are under the cover of whatever it is they might want to call themselves.

Ya'll have a fine day today and a better one tomorrow.
    S/F
    Six

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    are referring to female Marine posers or just girls being posers in general??

I know plenty of female gendered people that claim to be something they are not or act like something they are not

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    This could be a very hot topic.... there are a few female posers, they seem to like the chat room.... lol it will be interesting to see what response you get from your post

Funny you should bring that up Six! I was in armorer school a couple years ago and my instructor was in the Army. He knew I was in the Marine Corps and we exchanged jokes back and forth, like most in different branches do. Well the guy sitting in front of me said, “Oh so you were in the Marine Corps?. I said “yes”. He said “my girlfriend was also in the Marine Corps”. I said “oh, that’s cool”. Then he says “everyone gives her shicrap and calls her a Hollywood Marine”. I said “really? Why is that?” He said “because she went to boot camp in San Diego”. Huston we have a problem! I filled him in and he chose to sit across the room from me for the rest of the course. Oh well, he was going to find out eventually, right?
    So the answer to your question, I think there are probably quite a few female posers out there! Watch out and be careful!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Nope He be talking 'bout my EX WIVES

Credits
    Savings
    Interesting thread. Misty, you say there a a few on the chat room? Posers or trolls?

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    Lol.... a little bit of both I guess... tag chasers

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistybluelady View Post
    Lol.... a little bit of both I guess... tag chasers
    Ok, Lisa, what mean you, 'tag chasers'?

PM me iffen you like.

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    you have mail Big Al

Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post

AAAAAHHH!!! Fist, you beat me to it.

was gonna say the x posed as my wife for 5 years.

are referring to female Marine posers or just girls being posers in general??
    I'm referring to female Marines pretending to be someone else all together.

or just girls being posers
    I guess this too could be taken into account because some men who were never even in the boy scouts (civilians) claim to have been Marine or whatever in the military and yet never raised their right hand.

Then we have the embellisher which in my book is no different than a poser.

I think what I'm trying to point out here is basically a woman pretending to be someone else as in a poser.

Don't get me wrong here as I have the deepest respect for our women in uniform ... past & present ... but one thing I can't stand is a liar and a sneak and like some of the men out there I was wondering just how many women would pull a stunt like that for their own personal gain or reasons unknown.

As stated by me earlier ... I do know of one for certain.

Watch out and be careful!
    Ya got that right CD

Have a great day.
    S/F
    Six

I'm certain there are plenty. All I can say is watch your six and trust your gut.

Interesting for sure. Haven't run into many of them, but I've heard of a few out there.

wifes

Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    Hell fist we already seen photos of you big EX'S,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It's me. I want all of you to think I'm an angel but, really, I'm the biggest b!tch on the block and every time my lips move, I'm lieing about something.

Be quite honest........I've never heard tell of a female poser. 6T - sounds like you trying to call one out. What's up?

Thread Information