I have posted this on another thing as well, but I figured why not get the word out to more people.....

My fiance' Bill is a Lcpl and currently a reserve. We have entered a contest called "Operation Happily Ever After" The contest gives one couple a dream wedding in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Although to vote for us it does cost $1 All proceeds raised through voting will go to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund – www.fallenheroesfund.org. Its for a great cause. To further look into the contest the website to check out is www.operationhappilyeverafter.org I hope everyone would take what i'm about to say truely to there hearts. I myself know that the Military does not get enough appreciation and thanks for everything they do. They risk there lives, die for us, leave there families, miss births of there children, watching there children grow up, never getting the chance to say goodbye to loved ones, who pass during there absence while serving and protecting our country. My fiance' Bill is one of the most loving and caring person I have ever met, we have 2 beautiful children together. When our daughter was born in 2010 he was not able to be home with us to celebrate our blessing. This would be a dream come true for the both of us. If everyone could help our Military and there families by donating a $1 even if it does not go to us for the contest, it does not matter. I would be extremely happy knowing that we our getting our story out and what a great thing it is to help people who matter the most to us!! Thanks so much!! ~Christina~