Usmc Sports!
Create Post

Thread: Usmc Sports!

Usmc Sports!

Are there organized sporting events? Not like flag football, but a true football team, with gear and plays? Lacrosse teams? Baseball? All the good sports...how does this work??

Well, there was a local Marine boxing gym or something that recently kicked the s$#% out of a bunch of canadians recently...

You should post this in the "ask a Marine" section... I'm kind of curious too. It would be cool to have some intermural leagues or something. I would be perfectly content though with the boxing gym Yonkers was talking about as long as they kept it fully stocked with Canadians.

Oh, and the802... it's not a big deal but I just wanted to make you aware that you accidently included lacrosse in your list of good sports. I'm sure it was just a typo though.

Quote Originally Posted by jburke1983 View Post
    Oh, and the802... it's not a big deal but I just wanted to make you aware that you accidently included lacrosse in your list of good sports. I'm sure it was just a typo though.
    hahahaha, I love lacrosse...its the only sport where they hand you a stick and tell you to beat people up..legally, but I am talking sports in general... unit sports and such, units play other units maybe. That would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by the802 View Post
    Are there organized sporting events? Not like flag football, but a true football team, with gear and plays? Lacrosse teams? Baseball? All the good sports...how does this work??
    I know they have lots of Rugby! (a real mans sport)

I think emayer pretty much summed it up, but there's always room for the other futbal lol.

www. USMC-MCCS .org/sports/allmarine.cfm?sid=ml&smid=5

It might surprise you a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rough Hands View Post
    www. USMC-MCCS .org/sports/allmarine.cfm?sid=ml&smid=5

It might surprise you a little bit.
    That must be some intense chess.

i heard their is flag football, football, baseball, softball, tennis, chess, basically everything is what i heard lol.

Thread Information