July 12, 2010 shippers!! (MCRD PI) - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah MCRDPI July 12th! I'm going too. I just did my 7 day preship and just going to the poolee function and all on the 10th. I'll see you all down there, can't wait. Oh and I know there's someone from my RSS going down with me too so there's another. It's going to be very warm to say the least- sounds like fun, no?

Well I was just notified that the 2nd person I needed is DEPing in the day we arrive at Parris Island. So he says I should get PFC a month later or so. So I am basically pretty pumped I am going to be PFC basically going in!

We only have 4/5 days till we are at MEPS waiting to go! I am motivated as hell and ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by cmiller91 View Post
    Well I was just notified that the 2nd person I needed is DEPing in the day we arrive at Parris Island. So he says I should get PFC a month later or so. So I am basically pretty pumped I am going to be PFC basically going in!

We only have 4/5 days till we are at MEPS waiting to go! I am motivated as hell and ready to go!
    Nice!! Man, time is ticking away.

Last official PT today and it feels weird.

We are doing the IST which is blah, since we have do do the IST for a validation on Saturday.

It's getting so close it's surreal. We technically only have Friday and Saturday left since we go to the hotel on Sunday!

one more day for all of us the hotel on Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by AEGUY63 View Post
    one more day for all of us the hotel on Sunday!
    I'm getting kind of nervous now. :O

ITS SURREAL AS HELLLLLL!

We will soon be at the hotel living out our little bit of last freedom for a while ha.

I am so pumped!

Leaving in the morning. I'll try and get on the computer at the hotel. If I am unable to, remember that you are not the only one struggling. We're all going to be right there with you, somewhere on that island, earning our titles.

DON'T GIVE UP! Remember that nothing can last forever. Good luck.

About to meet up with my recruiter and start on the trip to the hotel.

See you all there and if not, hopefully back here in 3 months as we all claim the title!!

Good luck, 07/12 shippers!

Thread Information