July 12, 2010 shippers!! (MCRD PI)
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

July 12, 2010 shippers!! (MCRD PI)

Who all is shipping in 9 days, 20100712 to MCRD PI!

Do you all have a validation on the 10th like we do?

I know there are a lot of us! Are we A MOTIVATED?! A DEDICATED?!

Quote Originally Posted by cmiller91 View Post
    Who all is shipping in 9 days, 20100712 to MCRD PI!

Do you all have a validation on the 10th like we do?

I know there are a lot of us! Are we A MOTIVATED?! A DEDICATED?!

Me.

Yeah, we have an all hands pool function on the 10th, but we're not required to come.

I'm very motivated. I'm ready to GO!! I'm so tired of waiting. I've been slacking hardcore on my running (haven't run in a week) and I'm tired of trying to motivate myself to run. I'm ready for some motivation from a Drill Instructor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mledford View Post
    Me.

Yeah, we have an all hands pool function on the 10th, but we're not required to come.

I'm very motivated. I'm ready to GO!! I'm so tired of waiting. I've been slacking hardcore on my running (haven't run in a week) and I'm tired of trying to motivate myself to run. I'm ready for some motivation from a Drill Instructor!!
    Hell yeah bro it's coming quick.

And I have to go, kinda sucks. I have to tell the liaison about my ticket (my Gunnery Sergeant already knows about it and validated it as OK) so eh kinda weird.

LETS GET MOTIVATED MAN! We are about to be on the island in the toughest months man. I just smile thinking about it just about 3 months we have the opportunity to emerge as Marines!

I am sure we will be seeing each other at MEPS/receiving etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cmiller91 View Post
    Hell yeah bro it's coming quick.

And I have to go, kinda sucks. I have to tell the liaison about my ticket (my Gunnery Sergeant already knows about it and validated it as OK) so eh kinda weird.

LETS GET MOTIVATED MAN! We are about to be on the island in the toughest months man. I just smile thinking about it just about 3 months we have the opportunity to emerge as Marines!

I am sure we will be seeing each other at MEPS/receiving etc.
    I'm definitely motivated! Can't wait!

heck yes!!

waited 10 looong months for this! have to say its been pretty slooow the past couple of days.

I've been ready for around 8 months or so. Longest 8 months ever and this week coming up needs to fly by.

So since we are supposed to get to MCRDPI early in the morning hours I am assuming we don't leave MEPS for a while?

I'm just READY! Hopefully I can get my Pull-Ups up like 1-2 more before I go ha. IST next Saturday is going to suck.

yeah my pull ups need a little work, everything else is fine! pull ups and long arms dont mix! lol

Yeah, I've been waiting since October 11th, 8 months on July 11th (when I leave) exactly. I've been pumped since then and am still going strong.

I'll always be needing more pull ups. I'm more worried about my running, as I haven't run 3 miles in forever and haven't run in a week. I plan on starting running 1.5 miles every day until I leave. I'm hoping that'll help me get back into the swing of things until I leave. Monday is Pool PT, so I guess I'll see what my time is when I run then.

So, I wonder if we're all that's going from Leatherneck.com? If so, what does this say about our platoon sizes? I've heard that platoons during the summer have, typically, 70-80 people in it.

Honestly I seen at least 5 guys from this site with July 12th as the ship date.

As far as your run....3 miles is pretty hard, but a way I use to do pretty good on it is:

Running pretty fast for 1/4 a mile. Then I fast jog for another 1/4 mile. Then I light jog for another 1/4-2/4 mile depending on how I feel and I repeat that for my 3 Miles.

Fastest time I have gotten with that method is around 21:50 or so. Wished I was around 20 minutes flat, though.

I leave one week later to SD. Good luck future Marines!

I ship out July 12th to Parris Island. See you there!!

Theres so many of you guys haha. I have yet to find ONE single person that is shipping to Parris Island (or even San Diego for that matter) on the same day as me. I've got 3 months though, and its not going to be summer, so I guess I shouldnt complain. good luck down there you guys

July 12th oh yeahhhh!!

Quote Originally Posted by AEGUY63 View Post
    July 12th oh yeahhhh!!
    6 days.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsontc11 View Post
    Theres so many of you guys haha. I have yet to find ONE single person that is shipping to Parris Island (or even San Diego for that matter) on the same day as me. I've got 3 months though, and its not going to be summer, so I guess I shouldnt complain. good luck down there you guys
    I've found like 8 ppl, 5 from my pool functions, and 3 from this website

Thread Information