What Units Were You With??? - Page 70
Create Post
Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1285
  1. #1036
    Plt. 2021 MCRD San Diego 1982
    FROC MCCES MCAGCC 29 Palms 1982
    1/7, H&S Co. Comm. Plt., Radio Section. 1982-1986
    (TACP)




  2. #1037
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyster View Post
    November 10, 1977 - Parris Island
    February 1978 - Basic Electronics School , 29 Palms
    March 1979 - Advanced Electronics, Naval Training Center, San Diego
    July 1979 - 3rd Bn 5th Marines
    September 1979 - 1st FSSG
    January 1980 - 3rd Bn 5th Marines (heading to Oki for 6 months unit rotation)
    December 1980 - 1st Bn 5th Marines (Going back to Oki with 1/5 for 6 months unit rotation)
    November 9, 1981 - DD214
    My brother Sgt. Hay was with 3/5 - 81's then.


  3. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Drafter View Post
    My brother Sgt. Hay was with 3/5 - 81's then.
    3013 MCRD Parris Island
    Follow Series
    Nov. 1996 to Jan 1997

    Alpha and Bravo Co. ITB
    Weapons Platoon
    Feb 1997 to June 1997
    Camp Gieger

    Camp Pendelton
    Camp San Mateo 62 Area
    3rdBatt 5thMar 1stMarDiv
    81's Platoon Weapons Co.
    1997 to 2000


  4. #1039
    Marine Free Member PaidinBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Not so sunny CA...
    Posts
    2,289
    Credits
    5,162
    Savings
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DaJester View Post
    Camp Pendelton
    Camp San Mateo 62 Area
    3rdBatt 5thMar 1stMarDiv
    81's Platoon Weapons Co.
    1997 to 2000

    Get some...Lima Wpns 05-08


  5. #1040
    Boot Camp - San Diego 12/1/42 to 3/11/43
    New Caledonia - 3/26/43 to 10/4/43
    Bougainville - 11/1/43 to 1/12/44
    Emirau - 3/20/44 to 4/12/44
    Guam - 7/21/44 to 8/28/44
    Okinawa - 4/1/45 to 7/6/45
    Japan - 8/30/45 to 11/3/45
    Home Sweet Home 12/13/45


  6. #1041

    What units were you with

    Parris Island, S.C. Woman Recruit Training Bn. Plt.13A, WM.Co, H&SBn, MCRD. San Diego, Ca. Honorable Discharge, SepUnit,HqCo,MCRD,SanDiego, California . November 9, 1962. Semper Fi Shela Hays


  7. #1042
    3/5 some hard chargers, YUT!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaJester View Post
    3013 MCRD Parris Island
    Follow Series
    Nov. 1996 to Jan 1997

    Alpha and Bravo Co. ITB
    Weapons Platoon
    Feb 1997 to June 1997
    Camp Gieger

    Camp Pendelton
    Camp San Mateo 62 Area
    3rdBatt 5thMar 1stMarDiv
    81's Platoon Weapons Co.
    1997 to 2000



  8. #1043
    Hey Albert...shared the same barracks with you, different squad bay, top right..Platoon 262K Jul-Sept 1964. Ssgt Ferrari, Cpl Corbit, Cpl Hoffman...Ken Rice


  9. #1044

    Usmc

    Hi, anyone who would know how to find out about other marines that were discharged from MCRD San diego in 1986 to 1988 for any kind of lower legs medical condition, please let me know. I have been on disability since back then and need to find out if anyone else had some of the same injuries. Thank you e-1 Semperfi


  10. #1045
    With all due respect, this post belongs in the "sick bay commandos" area.

    Quote Originally Posted by e-1 View Post
    Hi, anyone who would know how to find out about other marines that were discharged from MCRD San diego in 1986 to 1988 for any kind of lower legs medical condition, please let me know. I have been on disability since back then and need to find out if anyone else had some of the same injuries. Thank you e-1 Semperfi



  11. #1046

    Thumbs up Howdy Ray

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Merrell View Post
    Boot Camp - San Diego 12/1/42 to 3/11/43
    New Caledonia - 3/26/43 to 10/4/43
    Bougainville - 11/1/43 to 1/12/44
    Emirau - 3/20/44 to 4/12/44
    Guam - 7/21/44 to 8/28/44
    Okinawa - 4/1/45 to 7/6/45
    Japan - 8/30/45 to 11/3/45
    Home Sweet Home 12/13/45
    Your book on the Raiders has been great! If you're ever in Tulsa, dinner and drinks on me! I'm in the phone book.

    You're a hellavu kickass Marine, and set the bar high for those who followed!

    Semper Fi,

    Vance Hall


  12. #1047
    Marine Free Member Kegler300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Jacksonville, NC
    Posts
    8,571
    Credits
    38,320
    Savings
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Merrell View Post
    Boot Camp - San Diego 12/1/42 to 3/11/43
    New Caledonia - 3/26/43 to 10/4/43
    Bougainville - 11/1/43 to 1/12/44
    Emirau - 3/20/44 to 4/12/44
    Guam - 7/21/44 to 8/28/44
    Okinawa - 4/1/45 to 7/6/45
    Japan - 8/30/45 to 11/3/45
    Home Sweet Home 12/13/45
    You were definitely one of those who wrote history and created the true tradition of what it means to be a U. S. Marine. Semper fi!


  13. #1048
    Marine Free Member virwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mandeville
    Posts
    124
    Credits
    17,537
    Savings
    0
    Images
    1
    4th MarDiv 3/23 Weapons Co. 81s Plt.


  14. #1049
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Merrell View Post
    Boot Camp - San Diego 12/1/42 to 3/11/43
    New Caledonia - 3/26/43 to 10/4/43
    Bougainville - 11/1/43 to 1/12/44
    Emirau - 3/20/44 to 4/12/44
    Guam - 7/21/44 to 8/28/44
    Okinawa - 4/1/45 to 7/6/45
    Japan - 8/30/45 to 11/3/45
    Home Sweet Home 12/13/45

    Oustanding! Don't know how I blew by this the first time. It's an honor to be in your company Ray.


  15. #1050
    MCRD Parris Island Sept 75 - Dec 75 Plt 399
    MC Supply School MCSC Albany Georgia Dec 75 - Mar 76
    H&S Co 3rd FSR Camp Foster Okinawa Mar 76 - Mar 77
    H&S Co 2nd FSSG Camp LeJuene Mar 77 - Aug 81
    B Co. 4th Tank Bn, I&I Staff Yakima WA. Aug 81 - Apr 85
    A couple CAX's in between, I had 60 days on the books when I EAS'd. I wish I could have ended where I came in - Parris Island. I have held the sands of Iwo Jima in my hands thanks to GySgt Dale Tadwell, a fine Tanker.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts