Keeping a low profile and Marine Corps Orders - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Chesty would be proud to know that Marines are being smart when there are potential threats around every corner.

And wasnt it he who said that A dumb Marine has cold hands and empty pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Makes me wonder how many time Chesty has rolled over since hearing about this thread.

PERFECT PICTURE! Thank you agent johnson

I don't think Chesty Puller gave much of a frack what anyone thought.
    Just got my hair cut recently for the first time since my eas in 90.
    All 2 feet of it.
    Even back in the 80's at the Stumps there were those civilian turds that didn't like Marines. Well no crap, I wonder why?
    They thought we were arrogant azzholes and we thought they were dirt bags.
    We Were and they were. I guess some things never change.
    To be honest, I do wear USMC "caps", even to work and sometimes to the
    shooting range I wear an old salty cover I still have.
    The belt I wear everyday has an Eagle, Globe and Anchor on it.
    I wear a Marine Corps ring. Our Colors fly in my front yard.
    My vehicles have the Marine Corps Emblem on them.
    Personally, I am intensely proud of my service. Short as it was.
    Also, I am certain that if I just happened to be in a store that was being robbed I would be the first target. Or one of the first because personally,
    I would just attack the puke and try to kill him with a can of soup and a plastic shopping bag over his head and shove the neck of a ranch dressing
    bottle down his throat after rubbing snuff in his eyes from behind.
    That doesn't even count the elbows and knees to vital organs and
    major blood vessels of the neck.
    That is something that I keep in mind at all times even to this day.
    We are targets. Just as any enemy is to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny C Smith View Post
    \
    All 2 feet of it.

THats what im talking bout. I miss my hair. It was down to my beltline and women loved it.

Marine Free Member AdirondackDog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Little off topic but I think a barracks cut comes out better than any on-base establishment you go to in Okinawa. If there is some secret barber shop all the SNCO's and Officers have been hiding from us, please let me know. Im not a gung hoe motivator, but I still want to look fresh.

Marine Free Member AdirondackDog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    That was beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Danny C Smith View Post
    I don't think Chesty Puller gave much of a frack what anyone thought.
    Just got my hair cut recently for the first time since my eas in 90.
    All 2 feet of it.
    Even back in the 80's at the Stumps there were those civilian turds that didn't like Marines. Well no crap, I wonder why?
    They thought we were arrogant azzholes and we thought they were dirt bags.
    We Were and they were. I guess some things never change.
    To be honest, I do wear USMC "caps", even to work and sometimes to the
    shooting range I wear an old salty cover I still have.
    The belt I wear everyday has an Eagle, Globe and Anchor on it.
    I wear a Marine Corps ring. Our Colors fly in my front yard.
    My vehicles have the Marine Corps Emblem on them.
    Personally, I am intensely proud of my service. Short as it was.
    Also, I am certain that if I just happened to be in a store that was being robbed I would be the first target. Or one of the first because personally,
    I would just attack the puke and try to kill him with a can of soup and a plastic shopping bag over his head and shove the neck of a ranch dressing
    bottle down his throat after rubbing snuff in his eyes from behind.
    That doesn't even count the elbows and knees to vital organs and
    major blood vessels of the neck.
    That is something that I keep in mind at all times even to this day.
    We are targets. Just as any enemy is to us.

Have any of you been to Hawaii?

The Army and Navy and Air Force outnumber us on this island 8:1. Even if we were allowed to have Navy Regs we'd still be known for being military. White guy or Black Guy in good shape with other white guys or black guys on Oahu equals military. Period.

Another whinny LCPL who has to be different when he wants to be and has no pride in being in the Marine Corps. Who cares that you are a Marine...you earned that title and if you are not proud to be one or are not willing to follow the oath you raised your right hand for, I'll gladly see you out the door. Its ****ing hair...get over it. Hell if you dont go out and buy all your high speed FAST gear and go out and show why you are so bad ass to your fellow Marines, but you cannot get over the fact that some dumb ***** in town can't stand you because you "have the USMC haircut." Guess what I got the haircut and I still get my dick sucked.

Personality helps and I'm not scared to be a Marine. I DONT GIVE A **** WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS...IF I DID I WOULD BE IN THE ARMY...so I could wear my ACU's around with all my cool patches.

God I'll say it again...hair is ****ing hair...spend some more time worryng about your Marines in a god damn highly decorated BN suck as 2/7 and get them ready to head to Afghanistan again and spend less time passing on such bull**** crap to other Marines...

And the god damn islamist terrorists in Afghan and Iraq don't say look at the guy in the high and tight, but hell if they dont know what the guys in the brown or the tan are. They TRY to kill you because you are damn good (or they run away) not because of your ****ing haircut...jesus christ I hate dumb this is...

Let me guess...
    You want to wear your Dulce and Gabanna Sunglasses too because they "are in regs"
    You want to wear your hat backwards because we would "fit in" in Compton
    You want to wear your hat indoors because you don't understand the history behind the tradition (look it up)
    You dont want to wear a skivvy shirt because "its hot"
    You dont want to wear a belt because you are "open for business"
    You want to wear flip flops because they are "in right now"
    You want to wear all your little patches on your flak because "they aren't target indicators"
    You want to put your hands in your pockets because you have no discipline and you "are cold" Well cry me a river...I shower in that ****

Its the same **** every day...Just do they job or take the NJP or go UA...leave your ID on your rack with your serialized gear and weapons cards and I don't give a **** what you do!

Arnt you just the deffinition of a motard

For those still n active there is problems for me and some others that are retired or I should say no longer active duty I have a CCW and I will shoot back they may git me down but not before some dump scumbag goes down first.

The blackness of your chevrons, high boot blouses, tightly rolled sleeves, haircuts, etc do not make an operator and operator. What makes an operator is the way they do their job. Id rather have someone who is percieved as a "****bag" who knows their job like the back of their hand over someone who looks "squared away".

Credits
    Savings
    Thanks, fatty-most of those cartoons are funny as hell and sadly true.

Thread Information