my discharge upgraded!!!!!!
Create Post

my discharge upgraded!!!!!!

As most of you know and for some of you that dont, I was in the Corps from 1997-1999 I was drilling at one unit in ohio and was suddenly discharged by a unit in MI for UA. To make a long story short due to admin errors and a trigger happy CWO who basically tossed my srb in the trash to make me go away I was discharged with a RE4 and an OTH. Ten years later I found my witnesses and evidence that I was never UA and was good to go. I submitted my package to HQ USMC and they overturned my RE4 to and RE-1A on the basis that I was actively drilling like I said.

I also sent my case to the Naval Discharge Review Board to change my discharge. The NDRB is no joke, its serious and my case had to be spotless! Today all my effort paid off. I was informed that my discharge was upgraded from a OTH to a General(under honorable conditions)

I did it!!!!!! They could not go to an honorable because due to my lack of records in my OMPF they had no proof source of my pro and cons etc showing honorable service while serving!

So my final step is done, I stayed strong and I won. The Sgt Major of my new unit called to congratulate me as well today!! S/F

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by motox151 View Post
    As most of you know and for some of you that dont, I was in the Corps from 1997-1999 I was drilling at one unit in ohio and was suddenly discharged by a unit in MI for UA. To make a long story short due to admin errors and a trigger happy CWO who basically tossed my srb in the trash to make me go away I was discharged with a RE4 and an OTH. Ten years later I found my witnesses and evidence that I was never UA and was good to go. I submitted my package to HQ USMC and they overturned my RE4 to and RE-1A on the basis that I was actively drilling like I said.

I also sent my case to the Naval Discharge Review Board to change my discharge. The NDRB is no joke, its serious and my case had to be spotless! Today all my effort paid off. I was informed that my discharge was upgraded from a OTH to a General(under honorable conditions)

I did it!!!!!! They could not go to an honorable because due to my lack of records in my OMPF they had no proof source of my pro and cons etc showing honorable service while serving!

So my final step is done, I stayed strong and I won. The Sgt Major of my new unit called to congratulate me as well today!! S/F
    Excellent news! Good luck from here on out.

Out Fricken Standing

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congrats Kris!!!

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Thread Information