So Marines, with only 9 months left I think I've come full circle...
Create Post

So Marines, with only 9 months left I think I've come full circle...

Many may not remember me... lets just say I enjoy hula dancing...(Kim will know exactly what this means) and receving sex toys while deployed. (Again, thanks Kim) I've been banned from this site for, like a year now? I was sad to see that Dave passed away. He wrote me many letters in boot camp and always gave me a hard time, especially as I hit my 2 year mark and because utterly disgusted with the Marine Corps. But his perseverence paid off, and some may even think I'm "Squared away" now.

Anyway, just wanted to let those of you (who can put 2 and 2 together and have been here longer than a year ) that I am doing well. I'm actually the NCOIC of my entire battalion's supply account and got put up for 4.8/4.8 pros and cons. Not only that but I may be getting my 3rd stripe soon?

Oh yes, it wasn't just Kim either, SSgt Petzold (did you ever get back in?), and OldMarine (Does saltiness increase after retirement?)

I think what turned me around was an amazing mustang lieutenant we got.

Mission #1 is accomplishing the mission
    Mission #2 is taking care of his Marines. Not taking care of the company, or the platoon, or making the 1stSgt happy. His Marines are first.

Ohh man, are you the one that bought the new Mercedes?

I remember you but...why were you banned?

Marine Friend Free Member 2044 1978's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Welcome back, and congratulations on the way things have turned around for you. I wondered what ever became of you.

Ohh man Welcome back indeed. You have kept up with the hula right?

Glad to hear you got a good officer. Sounds like he took the right lessons over the fence with him.

big jim, still, I think it was because I was speaking the truth about how unmotivating fleet life can be. 0400 police calls, etc etc.

Yep, as you get out and older that stuff starts fading in the memory, until something brings it back. I figure that makes it easier for older former Marines to be more "Semper Fi Dog" than we were back then.

If you are liking the life more, and Sgt is on the horizon, do what makes you happy.

dont know ya brother but good to hear you are keeping things squared away, Semper FI Brother

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaMarine View Post
    Oh yes, it wasn't just Kim either, SSgt Petzold (did you ever get back in?), and OldMarine (Does saltiness increase after retirement?)

Mission #2 is taking care of his Marines. Not taking care of the company, or the platoon, or making the 1stSgt happy. His Marines are first.

Welcome back. Glad to hear things got squared away for you.

Yep, SSgt Petz got back in. He's over in Oki now, but we haven't heard from him since he got back in (that I know of, anyway). He felt discretion was the better part of valor and he told everyone ahead of time he was dropping off the radar. You might be able to PM him and get a response.

Saltiness comes with TIG and time in the Corps. After retirement it is all good. Rain, snow, sleet or whatever, the check arrives once a month. I would imagine that you time in the Corps has flown by.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Many may not remember me... lets just say I enjoy hula dancing...(Kim will know exactly what this means) and receving sex toys while deployed. (Again, thanks Kim) I've been banned from this site for, like a year now? I was sad to see that Dave passed away. He wrote me many letters in boot camp and always gave me a hard time, especially as I hit my 2 year mark and because utterly disgusted with the Marine Corps. But his perseverence paid off, and some may even think I'm "Squared away" now.

Anyway, just wanted to let those of you (who can put 2 and 2 together and have been here longer than a year ) that I am doing well. I'm actually the NCOIC of my entire battalion's supply account and got put up for 4.8/4.8 pros and cons. Not only that but I may be getting my 3rd stripe soon?
    HA!!!
    Welcome Back . Great Turn Around!!!
    Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrowei View Post
    Ohh man Welcome back indeed. You have kept up with the hula right?

Glad to hear you got a good officer. Sounds like he took the right lessons over the fence with him.
    Great to see you Post Captain Joe

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    Yep, SSgt Petz got back in. He's over in Oki now, but we haven't heard from him since he got back in (that I know of, anyway). He felt discretion was the better part of valor and he told everyone ahead of time he was dropping off the radar. You might be able to PM him and get a response.
    He pops in with FB every now and then, but he makes no sense, must be the booze or something.

Banned is banned. Apology's are needed "Achped" to all the Marines you insulted, and offended. Till then, as far as I'm concerned, you can stay on my ignor list. I don't forget like some do. And forgive even less.

Thread Information