Reenlisting after being out for 10 months
Create Post

Question Reenlisting after being out for 10 months

Hey everyone,
    My husband is in the process of reenlisting right now, we are just waiting to hear back from headquarters Marine.
    My question is does anyone have any information on what to expect, if he goes back in, he will be in intel. He was a grunt for 4 years 0331, so all I know about is grunts, both of my brothers are also the same MOS and were all together in the same battalion.
    Also, if his reenlistment does go thru, will he get a reenlistment bonus?? I honestly do not care if he does or doesn't, we are just hoping and praying that he goes back in, this process has taken almost 6 months so far.

Marine Spouse Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good luck to you two. My husband is in the same boat but was out for 5 years. He is also hoping to go from grunt to intel. I have no advice for you because it sounds like you are one step ahead of us. He still needs to PFT and have his picture taken. Did your husband have to have his taken (seems a little wierd)? How long have you been waiting to hear from headquarters? Keep me posted, I would like to know what to expect as well.

Thanks,
    Amanda

Thread Information