How many go to DEP workouts?
Create Post
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

How many go to DEP workouts?

Just curious to see how many other poolee's go to the DEP workouts at the recruiter station or if they even have them. I try to go as much as I can but my schedule restricts me to 1-2 times a week. Out of 35 poolee's we only have about 5 regulars which seemed a little low to me.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    My RSS has PT every Monday and Thursday, and I go every time. We have several dedicated regulars, but a lot of poolees are shipping out within the next few months.

I go Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 6 am. Apart of our workout, we bicycle to the office then workout.

Then on Thursday we workout at 4pm.

Then once a month there is a poolee function on SAturdays. So I go quite a bit.

Every Tuesday and first Saturday of the month for us here in Vermont, out of 30 or so poolee's, about 20-25 of them(including me) go everytime.

Mondays and Wednesdays for RSS Lakewood.
    Maybe 10 regulars... I go as much as I can. If I miss a day I'll PT myself at home.

I've been to two in the last 3 months. I work out quite a bit on my own, though. My recruiter just makes me call him once a week so he can make sure I'm not dead or in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by jburke1983 View Post
    I've been to two in the last 3 months. I work out quite a bit on my own, though. My recruiter just makes me call him once a week so he can make sure I'm not dead or in jail.
    Yeah, thats pretty much how mine is.

Speaking of workouts, does anyone have any run workouts they have that have significantly reduced their run time? I've gotta get below 12:00 by my next IST

Quote Originally Posted by wilsontc11 View Post

Speaking of workouts, does anyone have any run workouts they have that have significantly reduced their run time? I've gotta get below 12:00 by my next IST
    The only want to improve your run speed is simply by running...do hill sprints until your legs dont work, and just run run run all the time

Quote Originally Posted by wilsontc11 View Post

Start by running a mile as fast as you can on day 1.
    Day 2. run a 1.5 but at decent pace
    day 3. Rest your legs, workout another part of your body
    day 4. Run the 1 mile again and shoot for a better time than before.

Keep increasing distances and going for lower times.
    That's what I did to start off

Every month.. I do my own PT everyday so I don't really need to go to the bi-weekly ones that some of the fatbodies go to. Sall good

Dude use the search bar I posted almost the exact same post.....

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDogsSon269 View Post
    Dude use the search bar I posted almost the exact same post.....
    That's strange I did search it but didn't see anything remotely the same, but maybe I overlooked it.
    But here in Southeast MI we go from 4-6pm Mon-Fri. That's probably why so many people skip out most days. I guess that's less of a chance for someone to screw up and have to do more burpees haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumbii View Post
    Take it easy WMarine
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Zumbii View Post
    Take it easy WMarine
    This is by far the funniest thing I have ever read on leatherneck. Devildogsson269, you have officially been Zumbii'd.

That jburke is still around? Havent seen ya in a while man.

Last edited by thedrifter; 06-26-10 at 11:42 AM.

Thread Information