How To Tell My Mom I Changed To A Combat Related Mos - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yeah I just told my mom that NBC wasn't going to to work for me and that I wanted to have a chance at some trigger time while I'm as my dad would say, "Still young, dumb, and fulla ***". She just smiled and said, "I was hoping you would change your MOS Shawn. I didn't think it was in your heart to do NBC and I want you to be happy with your life and decisions. Its your life not mine." BTW, Sparrowhawk, I'm going to get a tattoo when I get out of boot. "USMC TRAINED MAN KILLER" on one arm and "NATURAL BORN WOMAN THRILLER" on the other . An Eagle Globe and Anchor on my left pectoral as well. That should do me until I get out of service and get my ranks tattooed on my collar bones .

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    YES I AM MALE..LOL..THANX FOR ALL UR COMMENTS..OH AND I DID TELL MY MOTHER AND THE FUNNY PART IS SHE SAID IM GLAD U CHANGED UR MIND...SHE SAID SHE WOULDN'T PUT HERSELF THROUGH 3 MONTHS OF HELL TO WORK IN A OFFICE...LOL

I agree just tell'em what you want to do! I was going to go Airforce ROTC, then decided, nope I don't like this. I told my parents I wnated to be a marine, they rolled their eyes, and then worried about me dying! now they're wanting me to do this, even pushing me to. hey what ever works!

Thread Information