Leaving for my Title.
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Leaving for my Title.

GOOD AFTERNOON Poolees, Marines, Friends. I will be leaving June 21st this Monday to Parris Island on the quest to Earn My Title as a United States Marine. I am so Amped and excited for this early morning at 4am, and "shortly" after arive at Parris Island MCRD.

If i dont talk on this forum I will probably be working out until friday or saturday and hydrating to make sure I am in my top physical shape before i ship.

If this is so I will speak to you all when I come back.

I will accept nothing, and come home with nothing less than the title of a United States Marine.

Good luck recruit. Work hard and earn that title.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    yeah man will definatly work my hardest and always give out 100% i need that title.

Marine Friend Free Member Cressler's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Redding I'm leaving for Parris Island also on the 21st look for me or one of the buddies i'm going with.....Me (Cressler), Cornman, and Hoang are all leaving from RSS Butler

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    aright cool man ill probably see you on the bus or airplane

Best of luck to ya!

Good luck man. I leave from RSS Savannah along with about 5 other guys. Security Forces UW

Marine Friend Free Member Cressler's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    i'll be keepin an eye out groover with your ist stats I'm sure I'll see you as a guide or squad leader somewhere

Im hoping for it but its not a big deal if i dont get it cressler. I just want the title.

Poolies Pick and Boyd will be joining you guys, have fun! (lol)

Best advice I can give to you guys is to hydrate while you are there. I was at PI,MCRD this time last year. my ship date was 15-06-2009 and I graduated boot PLT 2060 HOTEL CO follow series september 11, 2009. It's going to be extremely hot and hydration is a key factor because fall outs and heat stroke was a big probelm. keep your canteens full at all times. SEMPER FI

PFC DILLEY
    4TH PLT MP CO
    4TH MAW NAS JRB

Thanks for the advice PFC Dilley. Another tip two friends of mine gave me was that to combat sand gnats you should buy the Avon Skin So Soft Repellent and Suntan. They said it felt as if the gnats were never there lol. The repellent that is issued sucks.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Roger that PFC, haha my Sgt told me he swatted one by accident and it fell so he had to find it first in the sand pit, and give it a proper burial and salute it LOL.

Poolees Watson, DeAvilla and myself will be in attendance from RSS Boston. 2nd BTN Echo btw.

See yah there, leaving the same day.

Thread Information