What should I do? - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Sgt

Yes by all means go officer. Better food,better pussy and you'll be so busy you won't have time to deal with dildo holders. Get a life son, grow up.

Think about Cpl John Peck on this forum, he is a quad amputee, we are all praying for him, while you dick heads think it's funny to play Marine. Think about his family, his wife whom he married on 2/14/10. How he can't hold her in his arms because he has no arms. Can't stroke her hair. He's in a medical coma, his parents are worried sick Are you a parent? I am. He lost his left leg up to the hip. Think about how tough it's going to be for him to be fitted it he survives. But go on with your jokes, amuse yourself, you are safe in America, you can chase quiff and antagonize another Marine

If you persist on this I'll take it public, onto all forums onto all boards. I can spin this so many ways it will make you dizzy. Imagine Marines so idle they take to disrespecting another Marine while Cpl John Peck lies in a coma from wounds suffered in battle

Your call. I think you'll man up but I'm not sure

You are right, I am very sorry for being so immature. My prayers go out to John Peck (BTW thats a pretty epic name).

As for the better pussy, I don't know if you read my profile or not but I like whaling. Nothing better than harpooning a big one if you know what I mean

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Slaughter View Post
    Sgt

But go on with your jokes, amuse yourself, you are safe in America.

Maybe I should join the Canadian Army, those guys are badass and have epic beards. Will I still be safe if I'm in Canada?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm a fan of terminal lance .... his art work and insight is spot on. There are several anti leatherneck sites. Quote me on this..... bends and thrusts till I get tired.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    I'm a fan of terminal lance .... his art work and insight is spot on. There are several anti leatherneck sites. Quote me on this..... bends and thrusts till I get tired.

What are you talking about?

Another day, another troll, another extraction. I grow weary. And I'm a fan of Terminal Lance as well. Which also means I've checked out the forums.....

Can we delete this trash already. I hardly think any of this is deserving of our Corps. (Although it was an entertaining read.)

Quote Originally Posted by SGT Slaughter View Post
    I really love playing Call of Duty and I think it would be awesome to be a Recon Sniper
    Do you love playing Guitar Hero? Why don't you go join the Jonas Brothers instead?

I vote that he goes and gets some piano wire.

Thread Information