HAPPY 112th B-DAY DOC'S!!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Talking HAPPY 112th B-DAY DOC'S!!

....Today is the 112th Birthday of The Hospital Corp. I wish all of my Brothers a Happy Birthday, calm seas, and a following wind!!......

Thank You John, You Too And All My Other Brothers Godbless You All And Thank You For A Job Well Done

Semper Fi

Stephen Doc Hansen Fmf

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and God Bless all DOCS!

Happy B Day.................

You guys are #1.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Happy Birthday for all the Docs. Caregivers, friends and true professionals to both the Marines and the Navy

hey that is a great tribute to us Thanks Marines we enjoyed serving with you in VN

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    PaulDoc....WELCOME ABOARD!! Feel free to post on Morning, or Evening Zephyr, to tell us how you're doing!

Thanks for your support was with C Company 3rd Platoon 1/5 69/70

Thanks Docs!
    To all the Corpsmen and Docs on here thank you for your service and your help through the decades. It wouldn't be the Marine Cops without our Corpsmen. Some of the things I've seen the Docs do to protect and aid there patients even under the most ferocius incoming fire is simply Mind numbing. Many a good Marine owes his life to you. So to all the DevilDocs on here thanks and Semper fi

does anyone know where you can get the devil bumper sticker a marine capt. said they have them for Corpsman anyone know about it.
    Thanks

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    ....Today is the 112th Birthday of The Hospital Corp. I wish all of my Brothers a Happy Birthday, calm seas, and a following wind!!......
    Amen Doc

Navy Corpsmen Celebrate 112 years of Proud Tradition, service to the Corps

6/17/2010 By Sgt. Dorian Gardner , Regimental Combat Team 2

Camp Delaram II, Afghanistan — In an overflow tent aboard Camp Delaram II, and everywhere else throughout the Marine Corps and Navy, hospital corpsman, chiefs and officers celebrated the Navy Hospital Corps’ 112th birthday, June 17. Navy corpsmen, an invaluable resource to our Marine Corps, have been seen among Marine Corps units since World War I, atop Mount Surabachi, raising our nation’s flag, or storming the beaches of Normandy, providing aid and restoring life in an environment which often inflicts a divergent outcome.
    On June 17, not all sailors, but corpsmen in particular, take a day to not only remember the contributions and sacrifices made by those who came before them, but to honor the tradition and service that the Hospital Corps holds.
    “At the forefront of every invasion and every engagement near and far, corpsmen were standing next to Marines,” said Petty Officer 2nd Class Jason Waters, Regimental Combat Team 2 aid station corpsman.
    Currently deployed to Camp Delaram II, the Regimental Aid Station staff of corpsmen and officers has spent countless hours training themselves in preparation for that moment of need, training Marines in combat life-saving techniques and providing aid to Marines and sailors on camp and outside the wire, for RCT-2 personnel as well as Marines in subordinate infantry battalions.
    When the Hospital Corps made the decision to tightly knit the corpsman to the Marines, it was the best decision ever made, according to Lt. Col. Steven Grass, RCT-2 executive officer and guest of honor of RCT-2 RAS’ Hospital Corps birthday ceremony.
    While RCT-2 and its battalions continue to conduct combat operations within their area of operations, one can be sure there is a corpsman nearby.
    “Exposing oneself to danger to save lives is not a spectacular feat of heroism that is taught in a curriculum, but an innate involuntary response to care and protect the injured in the midst of chaos … and for decades now we have shown that love for our Marines, not for decorations, recognition nor fanfare, but for the most gratifying reward a Corpsman can ever receive: the thankful smile of those they saved as well as the warm embrace of their family members,” as read by Waters.
    Carrying on 112 years of proud tradition, corpsmen throughout the Navy continue to live these traditions of selfless sacrifice and service to preserve life. For many years to come, Marines will proudly stand and fight alongside some of the Navy’s finest; the Hospital Corpsman.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Semper~Fi~That...Happy Birthday you bunch of Pecker Checkers

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOC'S !!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Happy Birthday Docs,you have my respect,Semper Fi.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    HA!....did you numbnuts notice that the name "corpsmen" was NOT capitalized???....kinda' like O'Bummer's "corpsemen"!!!....AZZHOLE!

Thread Information