USMC Reproduction T Handle Shovels, Pick Mattocks, Seabags, Gas Mask bags
Create Post

USMC Reproduction T Handle Shovels, Pick Mattocks, Seabags, Gas Mask bags

OK folks, here is some more of the gear being sold by the United States Marine Corps Historical Company that is in excess of organizational needs that is being surveyed out. Terms are Check or MO made out to "USMCHC". These items are located at a warehouse approximately 1 hour from me, I go there once per week to ship, sort, and deliver checks MO, usually on Thursdays. Items will be shipped Priority mail in the smallest box I can get them into. (Flat rate). Buyer pays shipping.

T-Handle shovels, with covers. The shovels are rusty on the blades (from being left out in the elements on the movie sets). Can they be repaired? Possibly. Would they pass a 'junk on the bunk'? No. But some sandpaper and paint, and they'll likely be good for display or field use. The covers are rust stained as well.

Still a bargain at 25.00 each.

WWII period correct USMC 'Duffel' or "Seabag". These are the style WITHOUT the carrying strap. Show evidence of storage and use. Reproductions. WWII Impressions sells new ones for 40.00. These are identical and cheaper, at 20.00 each. Have 21 of them. They def. have that 'salty' look about 'em!

WWII Reproduction Gas mask bags. These are correct in every way, produced for the movies but never used. No mask, but the bags just show some wear and staining. Great for storing extra 'stuff' if nothing else. 10.00 each on these.

Reproduction Pick Mattocks and ORIGINAL carriers. Yes, the carriers are Original WWII dated and marked. The Picks themselves are reproductions. Your call if you are going to actually try and dig with them or not, but they look nice on display.

15.00 each.

Lastly, I have 2 Ponchos. Both are faded, with some minor holes. However, they would be fine for field use and reenacting, or to give you that 'Been there' look! I *may* be able to get more of them but for now, 2 is all I have. Won't last long at 40.00 each:

Welcome to L.N.on-Line Shopping I'll be your host for the next hour.
    We will take your calls in just a minute but first a time out for this commercial break from our sponsor the U.S.M.C.
    __________________________________________________ _______________

Just ribbing you had to, It's in my nature to do that. so please have a good day.

Lol!

Buy Something!

I have no more 'short handled' shovels available. Still got plenty of the other items though.

Also, if anyone is interested in original gear and equipment, drop me a line with your wants/needs.

Thread Information