WMarine - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WMarine

I have never had a problem with you WMarine and if I did I would let you know before I would anyone else

At least now I have a full understanding of why my nose has been discolored for years.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    uhhh that was sorta my line SGTBrentG lol

Quote Originally Posted by montana View Post
    uhhh that was sorta my line SGTBrentG lol
    My apologies....wasn't trying to steal your line. I must have went right past it.

Marine Free Member AAV Crewchief's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt9Sgt View Post
    Male brother, silkies kick ass as boxers. BTW, I've already received 3 private messages thanking me for saying this.

I'm sure you are for repeal of DADT too, huh?

Marine Free Member AAV Crewchief's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    This person was "supposedly" a Sgt of Marines, in 3 years I might add, and showed a lack of leadership traits on his part by doing what he did.

HA, I've got more time deployed than he does in the Corps.

I've came to a conclusion about this site a while back. First there are alot of good Marines on here, and I like your conversations. Second you get alot of people that come on here that are so full of themselves, and there accomplishments, and don't care what anyone else has done. Those are the ones that feel the need to thump there chest, and tell everyone else they don't rate to say anything. I respect all veterans wartime or peacetime, don't come on here expecting respect, because you think you know more. You have to earn my respect, thats the bottom line. Thats my rant

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    The Leprechaun driven black helos have extracted said dumbazz for multiple reasons, not the least of which is being a dork.

You may now STAND AT ATTENTION FOREVER, BOOT.

Meritorious Sgt in 3 years back in the day usually meant someones nose was so far up the old mans azz that if he ever stopped, said Marine would disappear.

Pfffffffffffffft.

Now, be nice Lep. I made Sergeant in 25-months TIS. PFC & Cpl were meritorious.

I'm on your side in this, Lisa.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by echo3oscar1833 View Post
    I've came to a conclusion about this site a while back. First there are alot of good Marines on here, and I like your conversations. Second you get alot of people that come on here that are so full of themselves, and there accomplishments, and don't care what anyone else has done. Those are the ones that feel the need to thump there chest, and tell everyone else they don't rate to say anything. I respect all veterans wartime or peacetime, don't come on here expecting respect, because you think you know more. You have to earn my respect, thats the bottom line. Thats my rant
    You got that **** right Ben.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ....LISA, sorry I missed all this FUN!! Maybe he's really ACHPED!!.....NOT! "WE'VE" got your back, SIS!.....

AW crap Lep, I had tha pop corn on and was going to settle in and enjoy this and you went and locked the guy up. Oh well, maybe again some other time.

Quote Originally Posted by AAV Crewchief View Post
    HA, I've got more time deployed than he does in the Corps.

Ah yes, I do believe I have more sea service deployment ribbons then he has years in

****s crazy these days

Quote Originally Posted by Vandrel View Post
    Ah yes, I do believe I have more sea service deployment ribbons then he has years in
    same here

Saepe Expertus Semper Fidelis Fratus Aeteni

Lisa just keep doing what do and as you said you have earned to be called a United States Marine and no one has the right to tell you different, Got it, Good now kick some b*tt.

You guys are simply THE BEST...Love ya all!

Beer is on me.....

Thread Information