WMarine - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WMarine

Ssgt Blooper when you say that nobody cares about what Sgt9Sgt said on this site, I dont think thats true.

Thanks to all my fellow Marines and friends for standing beside me here......it's greatly appreciated!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt9Sgt View Post
    Male brother, silkies kick ass as boxers. BTW, I've already received 3 private messages thanking me for saying this.
    I'm a Sister - LOL!

And I don't know who told you silkies kick ass as boxers but, it means you have a little bit of female in you. ALL women around here know that boxer/briefs kick ass! Not none of that prissy $h!T.

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    hmmmmm. 84 you need to read GQ.... men in silk boxers are just fine ...........

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    I'm a Sister - LOL!

And I don't know who told you silkies kick ass as boxers but, it means you have a little bit of female in you. ALL women around here know that boxer/briefs kick ass! Not none of that prissy $h!T.

well apparently you've never been in iraq or afghanistan...or anywhere else. you'll do what it takes to stay comfortable and accomplish the mission. can't say i really cared (or care) if its "feminine" to wear silkies as boxers

Quote Originally Posted by Mistybluelady View Post
    hmmmmm. 84 you need to read GQ.... men in silk boxers are just fine ...........

oh ya...or out of them....

Let's see... 1976 - 1984

Nope, no wars there. I guess I don't rate either then.

What site am I allowed on then Sgt9Sgt where I'll be welcomed as a Marine?

Quote Originally Posted by SGTMunson View Post
    Let's see... 1976 - 1984

Nope, no wars there. I guess I don't rate either then.

What site am I allowed on then Sgt9Sgt where I'll be welcomed as a Marine?

hey now, you're taking me out of context here. no one said you don't rate, i'm just saying that i wore what helped me stay comfortable, mobile, and somewhat cool.

and wherever you feel welcome is your own thing. personally, i've always liked the Marine Corps Times forum and Terminal Lance forum. in my opinion, a forum is where you can speak your mind, and disregard rank, MOS, customs and courtesies, etc. those are all good, important things, but not in a open forum where opinions matter. as a leader of Marines, i get on there to see what Marines REALLY have to say, when they're not trying to mind their Ps and Qs around higher ups. i find it makes me a better leader in helping me understand what they are feeling

The Leprechaun driven black helos have extracted said dumbazz for multiple reasons, not the least of which is being a dork.

You may now STAND AT ATTENTION FOREVER, BOOT.

Meritorious Sgt in 3 years back in the day usually meant someones nose was so far up the old mans azz that if he ever stopped, said Marine would disappear.

Pfffffffffffffft.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    The Leprechaun driven black helos have extracted said dumbazz for multiple reasons, not the least of which is being a dork.

You may now STAND AT ATTENTION FOREVER, BOOT.
    Nice Extraction Jason

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Black helos just went over head.........
    This guy remind's me of another punk that got the boot off....
    Sig em................

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Ssgt Blooper when you say that nobody cares about what Sgt9Sgt said on this site, I dont think thats true.
    Everybody has opinions....whether true or imagined.

To come to a site and start shiat....first thing in the morning was uncalled for and unbecoming of a NCO....

If he or anyone else has a problem in someone how they behave should have been taken to PM.

He can now give someone else the benefit of his leadership skills, perhaps on a paintball forum or some such.

Waaaaay too early in the AM for this sorta crap.

I grow weary.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    He can now give someone else the benefit of his leadership skills, perhaps on a paintball forum or some such.

Waaaaay too early in the AM for this sorta crap.

I grow weary.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt9Sgt View Post
    personally, i've always liked the Marine Corps Times forum and Terminal Lance forum. in my opinion, a forum is where you can speak your mind, and disregard rank, MOS, customs and courtesies, etc. those are all good, important things, but not in a open forum where opinions matter.

as a leader of Marines, i get on there to see what Marines REALLY have to say, when they're not trying to mind their Ps and Qs around higher ups. i find it makes me a better leader in helping me understand what they are feeling
    And I suppose you think it makes you a better leader for you as a Sgt to be hanging around on the "Terminal Lance" forum? I remember of times when I was a Lance and NO ONE on the E-3 below level wanted to even be in the same area as our Sgt's let alone our NCO's.

NCO's that hang around with Non-NCO's are still trying to break the friendship barrier.

A little advice, stick with Marines that are on your level or higher. Anything lower will not be in your best interest as a leader.

Thread Information