WMarine - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WMarine

Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    Thanks to all my fellow Marines and friends for standing beside me here......it's greatly appreciated!

Sister I am standing beside you 100%!
    Semper Fi
    Lin

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    uhhhh...ohhhh meeee oooo myyyy....splanes why my nose has always been a deep rich brown color....

WMarine....peace sister

Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    Thanks to all my fellow Marines and friends for standing beside me here......it's greatly appreciated!

Lisa,
    Where is his/her profile? He/she hasn't even finished filling it out!
    Semper Fi
    Lin

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    He can now give someone else the benefit of his leadership skills, perhaps on a paintball forum or some such.

Waaaaay too early in the AM for this sorta crap.

I grow weary.

Way to go Lep.

Credits
    Savings
    ****ing time difference here in Burka Land.

Missed another one.

Quote Originally Posted by linda1945 View Post
    Lisa,
    Where is his/her profile? He/she hasn't even finished filling it out!
    Semper Fi
    Lin

His profile was filled out, but since Sgt Leprechaun extracted him, that info disappears.

Thanks again...and SEMPER FI to all my fellow Marines!

Obviously, he has a problem with me,....oh well, you'll have this.
    All I ask is that we let this subject go and move on. Whoever this Marine was, isn't worth ANYBODY getting into trouble over or banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandrel View Post
    And I suppose you think it makes you a better leader for you as a Sgt to be hanging around on the "Terminal Lance" forum? I remember of times when I was a Lance and NO ONE on the E-3 below level wanted to even be in the same area as our Sgt's let alone our NCO's.

NCO's that hang around with Non-NCO's are still trying to break the friendship barrier.

A little advice, stick with Marines that are on your level or higher. Anything lower will not be in your best interest as a leader.

Chit I missed all the fun !!!!
    What the hell !! Oh Well ,better that way.

I've left this one open for instructional purposes. That, and to show that if you just wander in, disregard OUR rules, and act like a punk, you not only get perm. extracted via black helicopter flown by the Leprechuan minions, but I will see to it you are embarrassed and dogpiled.

Just that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    I've left this one open for instructional purposes. That, and to show that if you just wander in, disregard OUR rules, and act like a punk, you not only get perm. extracted via black helicopter flown by the Leprechuan minions, but I will see to it you are embarrassed and dogpiled.

Just that simple.
    ooohhhraaaaa

Note to self "dont say bad things about WMarine and watch out for black helicopters"

LOL....I would have done the same thing for ANY of you if someone started an 'attack' thread.

Black helos only get summoned for the highly stoopid.

Quote Originally Posted by awbrown1462 View Post
    Note to self "dont say bad things about WMarine and watch out for black helicopters"
    It's not the point of someone saying bad things about me, that's not a problem, no biggie...... it's about someone joining for the sole purpose of attacking someone, whether it be me or another Marine.
    This person was "supposedly" a Sgt of Marines, in 3 years I might add, and showed a lack of leadership traits on his part by doing what he did.

Please, all I ask is if anyone has a problem with me and has anything to say, send me a PM. I sure as heck do not want to get banned for defending myself in a open forum.

SEMPER FI!

Lisa Dont Worry About An Ignorant Person You Run A Good Forum And I Am Behind You All The Way. We See How Smart Sarge Is He Didnt Know How To Fill Out The Info Part.

Semper Fi My Sister

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Thread Information