Remember When?
Create Post

Thread: Remember When?

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Remember When?

How can anyone in this day and age of instant information and almost global notification of same even think for a moment that our government is not deeply involved in things that we honestly wish they weren’t. I remember watching this unfold back in the day, yeah I’m that old. But I also remember the outrage and the anger over what went down on that ridge in Idaho that day, of course the law enforcement officials were totally innocent, I mean it had to be on account of that nut job Weaver, living up there in the hills, all on his own, growing his own food, providing everything they needed to live outside of the bubble of government intrusion, why!! Just who the hell does he think he is anyway?? Yep that about covered the way the feds looked at it, I mean its public knowledge that they conspired to and followed through with the entrapment rouse, then when they thought they had the trap ready to spring on the deadly and heinous criminal family of back woods bumpkins, oops, the **** hit the fan. Too bad for them hey? It went sort of the same way a while later when they tried the same “NAZI STORM TROOPER TACTICS” in Waco, remember Waco, yeah I thought you would, well good old men in black with German made machine guns got their preverbal butts handed to them that day I can tell you, I watched this one also unfold on national television much too their absolute embarrassment. So now we come to this article that there was a cover up after all, and they all knew about it, but for the sake of someone’s place in the electoral game it was never pursued to its completion. Such a shame our government can’t be trusted to do the right thing.

Is it still a conspiracy if it’s true?
    Papers Reveal Kagan Focus on Ruby Ridge
    Saturday, 12 Jun 2010 03:35 PM
    As an aide in the Clinton White House, Elena Kagan steeped herself in details of the Ruby Ridge controversy, an issue that Sen. Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania had zeroed in on as he sought the Republican presidential nomination.Kagan's handwritten notes from 1995 track Specter's hearings, according to some of the Supreme Court nominee's records released Friday from her days as a White House lawyer.The wife and son of white separatist Randy Weaver had been shot to death in Idaho at the hands of federal law enforcement agents and Specter was looking into a possible FBI coverup of who gave the orders that led to the August 1992 tragedy, which also claimed the life of a deputy U.S. marshal who was shot to death.Among the Ruby Ridge-related documents in Kagan's files was a preparatory question-and-answer session with President Bill Clinton in which the president called for a "full accounting" on Ruby Ridge, adding that he had not been in office when the shootings took place.By 1995, it was the alleged FBI coverup following the shootings that became the consuming issue."Dispute btw Hatch and Specter — when to finish up? latter wants to get into coverup," state handwritten notes in Kagan's files.Following a GOP takeover of the Senate as well as the House in 1994, Orrin Hatch of Utah took over the chairmanship of the judiciary committee and Specter chaired the terrorism subcommittee.Facing fundraising woes and trailing Sen. Bob Dole of Kansas for the GOP nomination, Specter dropped out of the race toward the end of 1995, and Ruby Ridge didn't became a campaign issue.But earlier in 1995, Kagan's files reflect the importance that the issue of Ruby Ridge held for the president and his top aides.In July 1995, a news article on a possible FBI coverup of the events surrounding Ruby Ridge was stamped "the president has seen."The news article focused on the possible shredding of an FBI document that could have shed light on law enforcement decisions during the siege at Ruby Ridge. The bureau had laid down permissive rules for the use of deadly force.In releasing Kagan's files Friday, the Clinton presidential library kept under wraps for now a five-page Justice Department memo on the coverup allegations. The memo was faxed to the White House in early September 1995.Releasing it would disclose confidential advice involving the president and his advisers or between his advisers, according to a notice in the Kagan records explaining why the memo is being withheld from public view 15 years after the events.

I like Randy Weaver and his family. He was my neighbor for 6 years. There is a lot that happened in the Ruby Ridge incident and I have gotten both sides, what a goat rope!

Thread Information