Enlisting this week!!!
Create Post

Enlisting this week!!!

Hello Marines,
    I am planning to DEP in this week as I turned seventeen on the 12th. However, I have a few questions regarding my enlistment into the Marine Corps. I will also be a contract PFC as I have 3 years of JROTC. I am working hard on my P.T scores but they aren't really improving, however I'm not that worried since I have a year to get in shape.

1. Will gal bladder removal keep me from enlisting?

2. I am working towards my degree in law thru dual enrollemtent and was wondering what if any MOS's are there for enlisted personal related to lawyer work (JAG work)?

3. My mom supports me in my decision of enlisting however is very worried, and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how to comfort her?

Thank You Marines for your time!!!

United States Marine Corps Enlisted Job Descriptions and Qualification Factors
    FIELD 44, LEGAL SERVICES
    http://usmilitary.about.com/od/enlistedjo2/a/44.htm

Your recruiter will let you know about the gallbladder surgery, and take it from there.

Thank You ma'am for your quick reply and the link it helped a lot and I am hopefully gonna go talk to a recruiter tomorrow... and hopefully work on deping in.

You're Welcome...and good luck to you.

3. My mom supports me in my decision of enlisting however is very worried, and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how to comfort her?
    Oh dear God. I know some people we need to keep AWAY from this thread.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    No Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Rhode Island View Post
    No Comment
    I'm with you I'm keeping my trap shut, I was gonna ask for height, weight, and age of mom, but you know that would be inappropriate.

Sorry Marines,
    My mom is to good looking for yall... j.k

Saw my recruiter today and I go back tomorrow to start my enlistment!!!

Thread Information